[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 131841291247.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
131841291247.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
anyone ever tried taking creatine while on accutane? about to get some prescribed soon, and not sure if i should stop taking creatons

>inb4 hurr durr ur on crematins fell for le meme XD lelelel

spent $40 on it and can't return it. halp.
>>
>>39903806
creatine has no interaction with accutane.
>>
>>39903816
what about the dryness? would it become amplified due to the increased water retention and drying of the skin?
>>
>>39903840
Give it a try and report back to us

Do it for the sake of science
>>
File: IMG_8565.jpg (55KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8565.jpg
55KB, 214x400px
>>39903806
I have an idea. Try asking your doctor instead of some random faggots on /fit/. Or read the warnings and directions on both products. Sometimes they will say something if there is a know interaction with another drug, you just have to read the ingredients and sheeeit.
>>
Did 4 months of accutane with creatine and nothing happened to me. Prepare for dry lips and mouth OP
>>
>>39904384
I did 2 "cycles" of roaccutane and so much this.

Also prepare for your hair to thin and hairline to recede anon
>>
>>39904595
As far as acne treatment goes but it's fucking incredible
>also be wary of depression
>>
>>39903840
drink more water you fucking nigger. if anything you consciously being worried about water intake will remind you to drink morewater while youre fucking yourself up with accutane
>>
File: p9632PW.jpg (47KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
p9632PW.jpg
47KB, 720x546px
>>39904595
>blasting test and accutane
>bought year supply of finasteride in anticipation
>hairline doesn't budge an inch
>never have to touch finasteride

thank you based hair genetics
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.