[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: doyouevenliftsempai.jpg (194KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doyouevenliftsempai.jpg
194KB, 1400x1000px
I want to start getting in shape, along with trimming my belly that includes building muscle. I have a 22.5 lb (10 kg) weight that my grandad had left here, would that be sufficient to build some muscle tone by curling it? Or is it useless with something that weighs so little?
>>
You have to be fucking kidding me.
>>
>>39903077
Yes that's enough OP. Keep curling that weight and you'll get a 6 pack in 3-4 weeks.
>>
>>39903083
Well, what would you recommend then?
>>
>>39903077
look if u hang it from your balls... that might be your only chance
>>
>>39903163
A better diet
Simple calisthenics routines
Simple stretching routines
Getting a good nights rest
Staying hydrated
Getting some sun and fresh air everyday.
>>
>>39903083
Dude seriously, how long are we going to be plagued by these New Years resolution tier posts. I wish there was a way to direct all first time posters right to the sticky and nothing else for December-January
>>
>>39903163
That seems unrealistic. I was thinking, 24 curls a day for the year, and I may see some tone by next year? I legit have no idea about this.
>>
>>39903177
Thank you, I'll look up those routines. A serious answer, this board is alright. Thanks m8.

>>39903183
It's not a resolution. Those never work, so I don't make them. I'm trying to make some positive life changes and my health is one of the things that needs to change. I've already been 3 weeks without a cigarette, and that started long before the new year.
>>
>>39903077
www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness
Just follow their recommended routine and eat healthy.
>>
File: adjustable.dumbbells.jpg (5KB, 225x184px) Image search: [Google]
adjustable.dumbbells.jpg
5KB, 225x184px
>>39903203
If you have no access to somewhere you can do pull ups, you have no way to build biceps other than weights and 10kg will not do you much

Pic related should be your one investment, you can hit a lot of muscles without any equipment, though you need some floor space for pushups and their variations

If you can get your hands on Foundation One, it's what I follow. Level 3 next week, lifesgoodbrehs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.