[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First day back at uni gym rage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0378.jpg (150KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
150KB, 750x1000px
I'm a faggot, at least I'm a hard working faggot who swallows just for the protein.

First day back at university, decide to hit the gym despite knowing it will be packed,
Can't be that bad right?

>wrong

School has rearranged the entire weight room floor plan into a retarded cluster fuck for whatever reason, dumbells went from longest wall with luxurious space to absolute most cramped space,
All benches have been moved from comfy location to form isles between machines.

>whatever

Hit my normal lifts it's chest day, finally push out two reps of 225 with perfect form on flat bench, big step for me,

Gym has no overhead press station, and no chance I'm getting rotated in the one chair with back to work reps, so have to stand, normally not a big deal but just got a shot in my knee for my arthritis from wrestling and fighting, so not wanting to put too much weight on it,

Faggots doing absolutely zero exercises in one of the only two incline benches,

>whatever hit accessory lifts,

End of work out finally walk up to phone jerking Bench humping faggots and say get out.
Work my way up to 175,

>pretty tired
>no spotter
>get stuck

No worries just stand up and dump plates with no one nearby,

Group of manlets start laughing,

Fat student worker says if I do it again I'm kicked out,

This isn't even a rage because I remembered I got a qt3.14 girlfriend
Filled up on some burritos.
Keep on keepin on anons
>>
>>39903050
Fuck uni gyms.
On that note fuck Dixon and Oregon State. Packed as fuck and never expanded to accommodate the vast growth of students through the years.
>>
>>39903116
Oh man can imagine, gonna have to start going early am to not put up with this horse shit,
>>
>>39903137
I'm considering getting a membership at a non-uni gym that way you don't have to fight crowds.
>>
>>39903148
Would totally do this if I wasn't broke,

Funniest part is I've trained jeet kun doh or whatever Bruce lee did with some intense mother fucker whose been on the inside, I could break all these soft yolk boys but prefer to not go to jail
>>
>>39903148
I have a membership at Anytime Fitness so I can go there during peak time at my college's gym. Like $30 a month and you'll probably be able to find a branch almost anywhere if you're traveling domestically. Nice for breaks and vacations and whatnot.
>>
>>39903050
What makes uni gyms so different and worse? Are they just crowded or is there something else to it? In my wildest fantasies I always thought it would be the perfect place to meet some qt fit girls.
t. never had the college experience
>>
>>39903580
It's where fuck bois go to just sit around and try and pick up chicks, I just want to train :(
>>
>>39903580
It's filled with degenerates who have no idea how to lift and blare their ghetto ass music at volumes I can hear through my headphones.

At large universities, the gym gets flooded with resolutioners because getting fit is like the #1 resolution. Even gyms like at colleges like PSU turn into a shithole and the weightroom alone accommodates 250 there. You figure that between 40k students, there's easily enough retards to make life miserable for everyone else.
>>
>>39903050
mirin op

routine/stats?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.