[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>die before you die

what did he mean by this
>>
I miss insane Elliot. Angry pressing is one of my favorite Youtube videos ever.
>>
>>39902756
really wish i could watch a video redpilling me on the history he and elgintensity had.
>>
Well the Bushido code states that you should live as if you've already died, so you perform your duty without fear of death or pain.

Senpai ashigaru-san.
>>
>>39902744
This guy really lost it
>>
>>39902789
Amen.
>>
>>39902789
Just watch the roast/reply video. The one that started it is on vimeo, the other roast/reply are on YouTube though.

>>39902744
Those Sanpaku eyes with that condescending "I'm apathetic about being more enlightened than you, but that can change for a price"
>>
>>39902744
The yo elliot series was pretty good. He completely lost it since then, though.
>>
>>39902744
Conquer your ego and live as if you're already dead and have nothing to lose.
>>
>>39902744
IT MEANS DON'T DIE UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD
>>
>>39904069
GOD FUCK YOU I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS

WELFIN BBY PLZ
>>
>>39902744
Dude should stick to his entertaining half sane raving wise strongman/bodybuilder thing.

Shit was gold.
>>
>>39904069
Literally just watched this episode, such a good show.
>>
Death is nothing to us, basically.
>>
'the secret of life is to die before you die, and find that there is no death' -eckhart tolle

i learnt that from the power of now book by eckhart tolle and i could write a 10,000 word interpretation of the quote, it means whatever you want it to mean which will benefit you in life. I repeated this to myself over 500 times, it means your ego needs to die before you physically die, you are so attached to your ego that you think if your ego dies you will die, that is why when your ego dies you will also find that there is no death, you can live without your ego.
>>
>>39905521
and that is the secret of life to reaching imperium, with no ego nothing can stop you
>>
>>39904345
gon kills dumbledore
>>
>people die when they are killed
>>
>>39902744
probably referring to ego death, but i don't know
>>
I didnt bother watching but he always used to talk about the concept of allowing versions of yourself to die which are no longer allowing you to progress as a person. Obvious example is how he became a dyel yoga guru guy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.