[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who do you lift for? you are shy and easily fall in love. you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (52KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52KB, 368x368px
who do you lift for?

you are shy and easily fall in love. you always walk around with your head down afraid of making eye contact in fear of people judging you.
when you see a couple you always wonder what the girl sees in him and why can't that be you.

someday you lock eyes with a cute girl and she smiles at you. you instantly fall in love with her and you can't stop thinking about her.
you imagine talking to her, holding her hand and being intimate with her, maybe even having a family with her some day.
you desperately try to muster up the courage to approach her as days pass.
during that time she has the same thoughts about you, hoping you are going to make the first move because she has the same insecurities as you do.
but that day never comes.

one day you see her glowing with happiness holding hands with another guy and you get sad and jealous.
regret starts to eat away at you because you didn't have the courage to open your mouth and mutter a few words.
that night when you lay in your bed you start to think about her again.
you continue to replay the days in your mind over and over again asking yourself what would happen if only you had just talked to her.
>>
File: 2.jpg (27KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
27KB, 368x368px
a lump starts to build up in your throat knowing that at that moment she is being fucked senseless by him and loving every second of it.
she doesn't even remember you exist, let alone that encounter where she smiled at you while you can remember every detail of it.
you would give everything in the world to be that guy but reality is you never will be for a single reason; your fear of being rejected.
for some reason you'd rather live with life long regret and sadness instead of being rejected.

this is one of many such encounters in your life now written in a book that resides inside your head.
a book that you have no control over which opens and starts to read itself every single day just as you are about to fall asleep, keeping you awake.

you pick up hobbies to distract your mind. you fall for the gym meme, thinking it will solve the problem that you have.
as years pass you get stronger but the fear of rejection and judgement is still there, preventing you from doing what instincts are telling you should do.
no matter how much you lift, you cannot get rid of that feeling or keep the book closed.
you think that if a girl would approach you first things would be different, but you know deep down that they wouldn't.
you cannot explain the fear of the word that you hear multiple times a day.

more years pass and you get older, writing more of such chapters in your book.
before you realize it you are laying on your death bed of old age, no family to hold your hand, never knowing how beautiful love can truly be,
all because of your fear of being rejected. the only thing that you have is regret but now it's too late to change anything.

as your heart emits its final beat of its long journey, you realize that being rejected is better than carrying life long regret.
>>
>>39902578
/r9k/ pls go
>>
This was me until I realised most girls suck at life and are genuinely interested in my awesome and adventurous life. So I have no problem talking to them now.
>>
>>39903502
sure buddy
>>
File: 1447304189322.png (16KB, 908x512px) Image search: [Google]
1447304189322.png
16KB, 908x512px
>>39902578
For me, for no one else in the world's worth it for.
>>
>>39904354
doing it for*. Fuck, coffee hasn't kicked in yet
>>
Holy shit if u realize this on the verge of death.. Ur situation is really bad, I used to be like this and I made a move, got rejected and it hurts but I did it only cause I knew the pain of regret is much worse than the pain of rejection
>>
>>39904354
why lie on anonymous board?
>>
File: 1482282695632.jpg (1MB, 1416x1843px) Image search: [Google]
1482282695632.jpg
1MB, 1416x1843px
>>39902578
>>39902580

holy shit why did you make me feel those feels

I don't know whats wrong with me, I constantly tell myself I only have 1 shot at life so I should make the best of it, but even if a girl makes the first move I still find myself distancing myself from her and becoming defensive

And yet I think about it everyday what it would be like to be TRULY loved, to mean everything to someone.
If I died today, no one outside my family would give a shit, not a single person.
And even when presented with the chance to maybe get to know what it feels like to be loved I become defensive and want to go back to my "bubble" where no one can hurt me

why am I like this, why can't I be normal
>>
>>39907286
you overthink things. ask and hope for the best. if you get rejected fine, don't dwell on it and carry on. you'll get used to the feeling
>>
File: beta man2.png (823KB, 632x635px) Image search: [Google]
beta man2.png
823KB, 632x635px
>>39902578
>>39902580

look at this fucking drama queen thinkin he's the first person to ever think of this shit. go out and improve you waste.

start with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsT7k6A8rAQ
>>
I lift for this perfect qt in my gym. Once I become fit and have my place to live, I'll ask her out if she's available. i'm beyond pathetic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.