[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these worth dropping $200 on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: examine.png (106KB, 721x392px) Image search: [Google]
examine.png
106KB, 721x392px
Are these worth dropping $200 on?
>>
>>39898196
If it comes with steroids yeah
If not you're an idiot
>>
>if not you're an idiot
Care to explain why famalam?
>>
just torrent them
>>
Most supplements are shit and the ones that arent are easy enough to understand. Unless "supplements" actually means roids and SARMs.
>>
>>39898196
there is literally no information there that isn't available for free on the internet
only a retard would buy this for actual real life money
>>
>>39898977
The Examine Stack Guides don't just cover supplements. They also go through sleep quality, skin and hair quality, muscle gain, memory and focus, mood, joint and bone health, cardiovascular and heart health, fat loss, and more.
>>
>>39899001
it's borderline pseudo-intellectual bullshit. i guarantee the people who made this "guide" got the information for free from the internet
>>
The info contained in these is all stuff you could find doing the research yourself. Theres no new info here. I read the stack guide. The only supps they endorsed were protein and creatine. They also pointed to some evidence that said eating a bunch of beets or leafy greens high in nitrogen can help as a pre workout. Nothing else was considered have sufficient evidence to be recommended.
>>
>>39899030
Be dumber. All the editors and reviewers, as they call them, who write for Examine have master's degrees or Ph.D's in fields like nutrition, biochemistry, biology, pharmacology or kinesiology. They review the available evidence and put it in one place, exactly so people don't have to scour the internet for hours and hours to find the same information.
>>
>>39899309
the only one dumb here is you
>>
>>39899309
>t. examine.com reviewer
>>
I have all the guides; while apparently well researched, it's not ground-breaking in any way, shape, or form.
>>
>>39899309
buy it then, you seem very keen on throwing money away
>>
OP any books that are this expensive are either:
1. College Textbooks cause they got students by the balls
2. Garbage that has an inflated price to get rubes like you to buy it.

at $200, they only need 5,000 rubes to buy their shit to become millionaires.
>>
>>39898196
absolutely not
>>
>>39898196
here's the only supplements you should even consider using

> creatine
> citrulline
> beta alanine
> caffeine
> STEROIDS

That'll be $200.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.