[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss vlog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Would /fit/izens watch a follow-along vlog about me losing weight? I'm 17st/111kg, 6ft 3. Like would it inspire? would it help anyone here wanting to get fit? I have filmed a little, with plans to film more, but I'm just wondering if it'll make a difference or if I should just keep it to myself, so to speak.

Pic related, my disgusting fat-body taken from a clip I filmed.
>>
Shameless self-bump

Would like answers please.
>>
Just do it for you. Everyone needs to quit it with the social media and stop broadcasting everything. Just live your damn life.

You haven't even done anything yet and you're trying to get recognition. At least wait until you accomplish something before asking everyone to watch you
>>
>>39896806
look similar to me couple years ago. i'd keep tabs on it.
>>
>>39896839
Well my thinking was along the lines of "I might as well, cus it doesn't cost anything to do, really, and might grow into something, profitable or not" but I get your point, maybe it's just a "please look at me, I'm not worthless" cry for recognition.

>>39896844
That's interesting to know. Anything you recommend doing with regards to exercise? I'm dieting like fuck at the moment, and have started jogging. what do
>>
>>39896870
I know you're not worthless and most of all you know you're not worthless. Don't force yourself to act insecure because it's considered "in" now

Maybe some people here would get a kick out of it, but I think you'll have better results in this and in life if you worry about doing things for you and not getting people to watch you.

Besides, success rarely goes unnoticed.
>>
There are 10000s of people who lose weight, no you probably aren't going to inspire anyone who is already on a fitness board to lose weight if you haven't even achieved much yourself.
>>
>>39896835
i'll follow it
>>
I would follow desu
>>
>>39896870
don't do too long of sessions at first. you will hurt yourself at some point in your fatigue, or you'll burn out on the experience. talking about too much accessories to one of the core fitness routines for beginners, Starting Strength or Stronglifts.

you'll learn to love the freeweights far more than the jogging at your weight. keep good form and take note where you want to be feeling the burn in the exercises you do. if you aren't feeling it then you're making mistakes, but it's good that you're doing them anyhow. and add some arm work after a few weeks. aesthetically, you'll feel good and strong. arms, back, and legs show through even while fat. you'll enjoy that a lot.

most importantly: keep going. just keep going, man.
>>
>>39896942
Well my main thinking as said with the 'follow-along' bit was that if some other people were looking for inspiration or someone who was doing the same, they might want to join-in as they would feel more secure around the idea if another fatty was also doing it like me. I haven't achieved much yet, and that's the whole point, I'm just starting. It's a valid point though. It's been done before and it'll be done again. Others have said It's better just to do it for myself and celebrate afterwards.

>>39896918
My man. Allow me to save this,

>>39896948
And this.
>>
>>39896806
Gotta lose the weight first before you inspire, fatty.
>>
File: S70104-204733.jpg (264KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
S70104-204733.jpg
264KB, 1080x1920px
Going at it for 3 months grinding the fat, still got a way to go tho, rate? sorry for the gay pose
>>
>>39897105
8/10 would bang no homo
>>
>>39896806
Why the fuck would i want to watch some fat cunt lose weight i don't know you i don't care if you live or die. Are you female or something why do you need other people to watch you struggle to achieve something that pretty much everyone else does normally.
>>
>>39896806
Fuck off bobandy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.