[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym babes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1478759585276.jpg (85KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1478759585276.jpg
85KB, 500x438px
I live with my wife and we have son she is cool and I love her but I can't help mirin all the juicy gym girls am I degenerate for contemplating cheating, she don't work out but I do.
>>
>>39895527
You're not a degenerate so long as you don't actually cheat. Grass is always greener etc

Also before the other memelords say it
>marriage
>current year
>>
>>39895527
We've been brainwashed to value people materialistically.

A few years ago a much older and more experienced friend told me that "Pussy is pussy; it all does the same job"

Now he might be over simplifying it and forgetting about dem girls who let you stick it in their ass and then their mouths; but now I'm older I agree with him.

The grass is never greener; gotta see past the sexual aspect and consider what the actual person is like.

It's like sugar; short term gain but it can fuck things up in the long run. Those pussies probably aren't any more special than the one you got; and the one you got might give better head as well as be awesome and cool.
>>
>>39895527
If you are going to cheat on her and your son, don't. You might lose your child's respect.
Try to make her work out or your son.
Enjoy the life you chose with honor man.
>>
>>39895527
>the current year
>Getting involved with non fit women
>Doing the m word thing
>>
>>39895603
I SAID IT FIRST YOU SHITLORD
>>
File: 1482797404913.jpg (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482797404913.jpg
167KB, 1000x1000px
Thanks brahs I guess I was just having a moment of weakness I love you guys no homo
>>
>>39895527
I think contemplating it is completely natural.
I love my fiancée too but contemplate cheating on the regular. Simply because there are other girls I find attractive and would love to smash. And I think this is a natural behavior given the fact that we are DNA reproduction machines and trying to suppress it feels unhealthy to me.
It does not mean I'm gonna do it, I would most certainly even chicken out if given the opportunity, because it could probably ruin the deep relationship we have crafted through the years, but it is a fantasy I have.
By the way, I'm very open about it with my fiancée, she is well aware that I find other girls attractive and I am not afraid of showing it. It sometimes make her self-conscious but at the end of the day, she is the one getting it (both my D and my love) and that's what matters to her.
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
People always look at others. Literally everyone was starting at the bunny yesterday when she walked in. Thick ass qt. Hamstring deadlifts unga. My gf plays soccer, thickest legs I've ever seen so I don't need to worry. She did college ball and she still does recreation ball. If we end it I don't know how I'm supposed to find another thick grill that works on her ass though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.