[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: Can I work out twice a day while cutting? I worked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
TL;DR: Can I work out twice a day while cutting?

I worked out biceps/triceps today for ~1h 30min. I am currently cutting for the 7th day and I've worked out my skinnyfat body for 2 months.

I want to go back to the gym right now to work out my biceps/triceps again. Can I do it? Or should I not while cutting?
>>
>>39895348
>I worked out biceps/triceps today for ~1h 30min

oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>39895354
5 days training & 1 day rest routine
>>
>>39895348
>>39895363
You're an idiot
>>
>>39895348
>doing nothing but biceps and triceps for 90 minutes
>wants to go back and do it again later that day

senpai, it shouldn't take 90 minutes for most routines much less than that literally just hits a pair of accessories

you're doing something wrong
>>
>>39895363
but where is sunday? do you suck dicks all day or what?
>>
>>39895807
Doing monday's routine on sunday etc

No consteuctive answers but I'm at the gym anyway now
>>
If you're skinnyfat why are you cutting?
Why are you working out your biceps and triceps for an hour and a half? An entire Texas Method day takes about that long.
Read the sticky man, and lurk the board some more. You're going to either hurt yourself or make very little progress.
>>
>>39896469

Ideal is for skinny fats to cut.

I'm so tired of permabulk fatasses telling everyone to become as obese as they are.

>>39895348

get on a real routine, make sure you cut very slowly

once you get to single digit bf% cut
>>
File: laughing fur.jpg (96KB, 684x534px) Image search: [Google]
laughing fur.jpg
96KB, 684x534px
>>39895354

spot the dyel 40 inch waistline 10 inch arm pajeet.

Lee priest does 40+ sets on his arm days.

>b-b-but s-s-s-steroids!

We already established you're a dyel indian, but let's emphasise it once more.
>>
Well how many scoops are you taking daily?
>>
For real though, how often should you work arms directly? I do them twice a week at the end of my workout. I do 4 sets of a bicep exercise and 4 sets of a tricep exercise. Obviously this isn't enough as I have twig arms.
>>
>>39896587
It takes a whole for gains to come in along with you probably not eating enough protein also you might be overworking them
>>
>>39896719

>overworking them
>2x a week

Nice 8" arms I'm mirrin dude

>>39896587

3.5 times a week natty 7 times a week roids desu

just let the muscle heal for a rest day, then bam, back at it

>>39896508

can't understand why roiders don't do full body 7x a week with their crazy recovery times
>>
>>39896747
>Completely disregarding everything else in my post
Ok
>>
File: 1477666676980.jpg (83KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1477666676980.jpg
83KB, 500x548px
>>39895348
don't even bother. you're ignorant past the point of making any gains ever.
>>
>>39896469
>Why are you working out your biceps and triceps for an hour and a half?
Why not?

>>39896979
How the fuck am I ignorant? I already bulked for 2 months pretty much doubling my maximums on everything. I've read the SS book and my routine has been tailored with a fit powerlifter friend of mine.

>>39896514
>>39896485
>make sure you cut very slowly
I am eating <500 kcal less than maintenance. Wouldn't it be better to get over with the cutting so I can gain the muscle back? Or should I just eat like 250 less than maintenance?
>>
>>39896965
Are you offended? Lol, dumb bitch
>>
File: IMG_0762.jpg (47KB, 525x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
47KB, 525x410px
>>39897174
You don't need to bI'll or cut. You fucking new idiots miss use those terms constantly. You're a new lifter so you can loose fat and gain strength at the same time. You only bulk once you've hit the natty limit and gains have stalled then you bulk to push past that. You aren't bulking you're just skinny fat the same way you aren't cutting you're just loosing weight. Also you're meme routine is stupid.
>>
>>39897387
Ok.

I will consider changing my routine to include cardio several times a week and just 3 days of lifting.

Thanks /fit/, I learned something
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.