[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Jason Blaha legit?Is his 5x5 program any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
So is Jason Blaha legit?Is his 5x5 program any good?
>>
isn't his routine just a modified SL 5x5?
>>
>NOVICE progam that wants you to spend 2 hours at the gym every other day

>>39894243
Yeah, a shittier one for anyone who isn't a NEET
>>
>>39894243
Modified so that you become so sick of exercise that go cherub mode like him
>>
>>39894232

no lol
>>
Isn't he the crazy guy?
>>
>>39894232
thats not blahino
what is needle drop doing there
>>
>>39894232
>People consider Blaha legit in the current year

Bro do your research. He is the biggest fraud in the entire industry.
Even considering to follow any of his adivce is ridicoulus.
>>
Train like him if you want his results.
He's kind of strong but not that strong for his size.
He's a fatty with poor proportions and no aesthetics.
So if that's what you want to reach, then you should do his program.
>>
I have a friend who follows his program and he looks like shit(skinny as fuck). He keeps telling me to follow this guy's program but i'll stick to my bro splits
>>
I do his shit. I'm a skelly, and even if Blaha is fat and looks bad the program is just SL with some accessories basically. It's not bad.
>>
>>39894232
I did his routine after doing SL for a couple of months. I found that spending 2h in the gym 3 times a week was too much for me. Basically I stopped progressing, so I switched to Grayskull LP, which I love.
>>
>>39895260
Why'd you stop progressing?
>>
>>39895266
I think because his routine was too much work, so my body couldn't get enough rest. Also it's possible because I didn't watch over what I eat enough.
>>
>>39894371
boythany hemingtano here
>>
>>39894232
Blaha is a fucking idiot hack. Please stop giving him attention.
>>
File: bgf.png (138KB, 491x271px) Image search: [Google]
bgf.png
138KB, 491x271px
>>39894232
Jason pls go
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.