[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health is getting worse as I lose more body fat percentage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

It seems that the further I lower my body fat percentage I just keep having more health issues. I'm not even that low of a body fat % either. For example I keep getting dizzy/vertigo spells my hair is receeding/thinning out at a much faster rate and now I'm having Ed issues. I need some advice.
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (97KB, 736x746px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
97KB, 736x746px
>>39892444
Pls let that title be real
>>
I'm dead serious
>>
>>39892444
Try eating more healthy fats in your diet man, and try going to a doctor man
>>
Just saw my doctor today waiting to get the blood work results but it just seems so ironic that I try an better myself and end up worse off
>>
>>39892444
How fat are/were you?

Do you do a lot of cardio?

What is your diet like?

Sounds like you're having nutrient nutrient deficiency AKA starving yourself. I hope you're not a vegan fag or something. You need to eat meats and fats.
>>
At my biggest I was sitting at 380 and no not a vegan fag. Diet consists protein from meat/protein shakes carbs from brown rice potatoes grain bread oatmeal fats from oil butter nuts meat. As of right now I do a lot of cardio/lifting as my job requires it
>>
OP, I feel you.
I get sick all the time and at work my head hurts and I get dizzy too. I get sick every few weeks. Just this night I woke up with coughing.

I switched to a more plant based diet about a year ago. Before that I was almost just eating meat every meal
>>
I mean I also eat fruits and vegetables but was just curious as to whether I was fucking up on diet/exercise or if it was unrelated
>>
>>39892454
It can't be real. I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>39892614
It's not. Somebody memeing.
>>
>>39892454
>>39892614

I can't remember the name of the girl, but no, it's not real

She wrote clickbait for some meme website with outrageous feminist SJW titles

She wrote the 'i am suing a man for saving me from drowning because he touched me without my permission' thing that made the rounds like 2 years ago
>>
Same problem here. Expect your blood vakues to be real shit.
>>
You're diet is probably shit. At least take some superfood powder if you're not gonna eat well
>>
File: 1482004232979.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1482004232979.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
>>39892444
Happened to me in my first cut. Caught 6 colds in a row in just one year. Got dizzy every time I stand up too quickly. Sometimes just felt general malaise after waking up.

Turned out I was not eating enough of anything.

You are probably overdoing a cut and missing key nutrients, your body does not adapt that quickly to big changes on diet. Pay attention to vitamins and minerals (are you eating enough zinc?), eat good carbs (they are good for homeostasis), count your calories in a precise manner, don't go on a surplus bigger than 15% on your cut and, above all, drink more water.
>>
>>39892444
Are you cutting really hard as in a lot of calories? How low of a BF would you say that you are at? What is your weight?

Something is wrong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.