[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I be doing/eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What should I be doing to get a bod like this? My torso is a bit fat and my legs are a bit skinny but I want the opposite "bigger legs and ass, thinner torso" like pic related. What do?
>>
Estrogen
>>
>>39891796
I'm not a woman i'm just a fag
>>
>>39891816
still estrogen
>>
>>39891786
in all seriousness, literally only do glute, hamstring, and quad exercises. i would say to squat but that works out your core which im sure you dont want. you still have to actually try with the weights though so lift heavy

as for what to eat, calorie surplus and high protein diet
>>
>>39891786
lel, ive got the same goals.
>>39891796
>>39891982
fuck this guy

sounds like youve got a hank hill body. you want to cut way tf down on body fat to begin with, diet ALOT, count calories, you might even gonsider going full vegetarian, (if youre a fag youre already half way there. as for working out, go running a couple times a week at least, and do alot of squats. yoy dont need to squat that much weight, personally i squat while holdintg a couple of dumbbells, its fine just as long as you do a fuckton of them.. dont completely neglect upper body, just switch to more of bodyweight exercises, a few pushups a day, and a wole bunch of planking. dont forget to stretch a couple of timees a day, itll help your butt look nice and get a good shape, but the most important part of all this is definately diet.
>>
>>39892017
>>39892045

>sounds like youve got a hank hill body

Kind of lol not that gross though.

I've been doing cross ramp at 13 incline (which says works glutes but idk) and using the leg press machine.

Admittedly I eat like shit but have been watching it a bit more. Mostly been eating eggs, chicken, rice, and protein shakes with the occasional garbage food.

I'm pretty small and skinny already but have chicken legs from years of playing video games instead of living an active life style and have some body fat in the torso but not a whole lot.

Can I build my legs and cut my torso at the same time? I know I need a deficit to lose fat and a surplus to make gains so do I need to do one at a time?
>>
>>39892080
first make the gains in your legs
larger leg muscles will allow you to do more cardio and burn more energy, making you lose weight quicker, and cut easier. i think? just spitballing here
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.