[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here do yoga - is it worth it? Already fit, just looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Anyone here do yoga - is it worth it?

Already fit, just looking for something new. Also not interested in DBZ chi channeling shit.
>>
>>39891241

I've been doing yoga for almost a year now, about three times a week on average. Personally I love it, it has massively improved my posture and balance, plus I can discreetly eye fuck qt 3.14 yogi ass for four hours a week.

As for the type of yoga you want I've found that that really depends on the teacher. Some are really into the whole chanting bullshit which I find pretentious and annoying as fuck. Where others are more about aligning your body and strength and flexibility poses which are the ones I definitely prefer.

That being said I have found the controlled breathing and meditative aspect of yoga very good for controlling my moods and giving me the tools I've lacked for a long time in grounding my emotions and tempering my anger spells.

All in all I would recommend it to anyone, it's just part of a well rounded fitness regimen especially if you do lots of sports as the increased flexibility and balance helps with injury prevention and recovery.
>>
>>39891408
What's the qt to old grandma to chad ratio?
>>
>>39891490

Depends on the class, the more strength oriented power classes will have a good number of qts and almost zero grannies with a smattering of chads. The gentler Yin classes will have more of the over 40 crowd as these are restorative classes. Hatha is in the middle so the qt:granny ratio is about 1:1 with only 1-2 chads in the whole class as those ones are really gynocentric.
>>
>>39891570
Number 1 it is.

Cheers anon.
>>
>>39891241
I've done some just basic yoga following videos online, I've found its really helped me prevent muscle strains, and has increased my overall flexibility and range of motion.

I started doing it when I had a spasm in my back from work, but I just try to take 15-20 minutes a few times a week to do it now. It's really relaxing and it's actually pretty challenging when you get to advanced poses, I think it just really helps strengthen smaller muscle groups to improve your overall balance.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.