[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workout programm for skeletons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What's the best workout plan for skeletons? I'm 6'4" and only weigh 160lbs.
After posting a picture of me, people recommended me doing SS + Gomad. Are they memeing, or might it be a good idea.
>>
SS is fine but you MUST add accessories, and do a bit more benching if you wanna have a good looking upper body.

GOMAD is a good idea but I wouldn't stay on it for more 10 weeks. Drinking alot of milk is still beneficial for IGF-1 after that and nowhere near a gallon is necessary.
>>
>>39888889
where can I get a hat like that?
>>
>>39888889

Obligatory read the sticky. Tho anything you'll stick to, really - SS, SL, beginner's PPL. Look up a few options, get used to the compound lifts and reassess in a few months.

Also eat a ton.
>>
>>39888889
I am 5'11" and started at 120lbs. GOMAD worked but it was really hard to start. Know that SS just goes along well with it cause it starts you out with what exercises you should be doing but you can shake it up in places. Main thing for a starter tho is to fucking count your calories.

since you are 6'4" make a goal of 200lbs for now. lifts always seem to get easier when you gain more weight.
>>
>>39888978
this
a shitty program you'll stick to is always better than a superprogram that you'll get tired of
just pick one that looks fun and is proven to work
if you make your own you may end up hurting yourself
just pick one and give it 3-4 months before giving up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.