[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should I rest between workouts? I generally rest 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161228-WA0016.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161228-WA0016.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
How long should I rest between workouts? I generally rest 24 hours between intense workouts, but maybe a little more rest will help gain more mass.
Generally speaking, how much should one rest between workouts? Google gives me a different answer in each site
>>
>>39888767
what kind of workouts are you doing
>>
>>39888822
Bodyweights for muscles that allow it and your average barbell. I try to make sure I train every muscle to exhaustion, especially my abs which refuse to grow even with very little fat on top of them
>>
>>39888860
so you're doing a full body workout? in that case, yes 24 hours is good. on the days you're not doing your workout, do cardio...it'll help with your ab issue.
>>
>>39888881
That's the thing, I'm madly skinny, before I started working out you could count all my ribs. I do cardio daily+live in cold weather (6C now in summer), I have very little fat in any part of my body yet I my abs grow very slowly. Eating is also not an issue since I'm obsessed with having 100% of every nutrient/fat daily
Could it be that I need more rest than the average person?
>>
>>39889016
possibly, in that case you'd be an anomaly. how long have you been lifting?
>>
>>39889034
3 months, but kept it really constantly
>>
>>39889046
whats your daily caloric intake/marcos/micros
>>
>>39889071
Around 2400, here in southern Argentina we eat meat daily so I have the intake of calories is low
Thanks for being helpful by the way
>>
>>39889098
2400 is good, especially if you're that skinny, and you're getting your protein, so that's not an issue.

you're not going to get a bunch of mass from bodyweight routines, but you will gain muscle. since you're training to exhaustion i can guess you're doing a ton of reps, but you'll want to add some weights.

also, how much sleep are you getting?
>>
>>39889098
If you wanna grow, you need to eat like 3000. Also, if you wanna gain mass overall, you need to accept that you'll lose abs at first. Once you're big and have built your muscular base, cut to reveal it all
>>
>>39889126
8-8:30 hours per day, sometimes I oversleep in weekends, so I guess that's not an issue
Thanks for the help, I'll eat more and add more weight then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.