[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pubes and elbows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6476.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6476.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Alright lads, after getting to decent tier otter and some flirting a girl finally invited me to her house. In case i finally lose my v-card i want to be prepared. Im confident about how i look naked but im not sure what to do with my pubes?

And to keep it fitness related, what can help fucked up joints (elbow joint specifically)? I heard yk-11 (a sarm) can help, but is there anything else?
>>
TRIM. Don't shave, don't leave as a filthy fucking jungle. Trim to a reasonable length, and best-case do it a few days BEFORE the hookup so they aren't prickly.
>>
>>39887374
this

/thread
>>
File: 2ylIXLg.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2ylIXLg.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>39887274
Trim all the pubes to be kinda short but not too short or it all looks weird

shave your fucking shaft and balls ... but before you do that you'll have to use that trimmer to get the hairs super short, then shave in a hot shower and apply lotion to your junk after

repeat this for 3 days for perfection
>>
Damn you guys are all fucking virgins
I take a scissors to my huge thick pubes and trim it to 2cm or so and approximately 0 of my last 14 hookups have ever mentioned anything. They still sucked it hard.
>>
>>39887274
Hairtrimmer then pluck the few rouge hairs on the shaft, don't do anything to the ballhair.
>>
File: fat fuck.jpg (30KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
fat fuck.jpg
30KB, 452x452px
>>39887454
you=pic related
>>
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (79KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
79KB, 406x451px
>>39887511
I'm way stronger and better looking than you bro

Project elsewhere next time

If your girl is suddenly bothered by your pubes as long as it doesn't get in their mouth or smell bad it means she wasn't really wet for you in the first place
>>
>>39887511
wtf is wrong with making sick fishgains in 2017? youd be lucky to nab a bass like that you fuck
>>
File: too cool.jpg (102KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
too cool.jpg
102KB, 539x960px
>>39887561
keep talkin shit "bro"
>>
>>39887274
Shave balls and shaft because my dumbass dick grows hair there.
Trim pubes with scissors, like a bit less than a cm I guess.

I don't know why I do it I'm not getting laid anyway.
>>
I shave pubes, balls, and everything down there. Keeps it smooth and clean, plus it's aesthetic
>>
https://youtu.be/QTTUKejngiw

Make sure to wax
Use your mom's Nair
You'll be amazed when you cum in her hair
>>
>>39887427
This
I recommend the $20 Gillette electric trimmer if you don't have anything
>>
>>39887642
I think most men have some stray hairs on the shaft.

What do you guys do about your armpit hair?
I find it repulsive, so I trim mine with an electric razor once a week.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.