[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat loss cbt: turbo manlet edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

5'3, 117lbs, 30waist, 5.5dick reporting in. Used to be 170 and felt like a giant fat cuck. Now, im a fucking chad. Mini chad that is of course, tiny trip 2.0 if you will. Fit told me i'd never make it. But i beg to fucking differ, cucks. Im the king of manlets, and no body can stop me
>>
>chad

You're not good looking at all you tiny numale
>>
what the fuck I'm crying
>>
lmao, my girlfriend could actually bench press YOU.
>>
>>39886263
is that 5'3 with that 5" haircut or without?
>>
Go slay dem barbie girls pussy, champ.
>>
sometimes I wish I was 5'2 so I could make tons of progress quickly. Then I remember how people think of short people
>>
File: IMG_2850.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39886299
Who the fuck are you calling numale, cuck?
>>
>>39886263
I can actually OHP you.
Time to bulk up m8.
>>
>>39886313
My hair doesnt stand that high, but my height at the doctors office was 160cm and they like pressed some thing on my head so, im saying 5'3
>>
>>39886340
Im not finished with my cut yet kiddo
>>
>>39886263
either way you made it more than you would've if you didn't have the will to do what you've already done, be confident and keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>39886263
Absolutely ebinning
>>
>>39886326
It does suck being short though. Im just making the best of my situation, and everyone is sucking my dick about it. literally, sucking me off harder than ever. Im actually about to bust rn so if you can say somthing other than my height or my frame, you can suck me off too bc my progress is fucked.
>>
>>39886325
>>
>>39886371
Thanks man, 6 months ago i was literally a virgin. Not anymore though
>>
>>39886330
>posts photo with a black woman
>tries to imply he is not a numale

Are you serious
>>
>>39886263
Fuck this bulking shit !
This is not a bodybuilding forum.
I'm 5'5 (165cm) and 58kg (127lbs) and started from 74kg lost 16kg in 5months (35lbs) using fasting and running. A bmi for a runner is a little different from a bodubuider.
>>
>>39886715
Like i'm an alpha manlet, and i dont understand why your saying. Anyone below 6 feet shouldnt be talking to me, unless they have a pussy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.