[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Height gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3505.jpg (157KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3505.jpg
157KB, 500x653px
Hey /fit/, can you give me a few exercises to add a few inches? 5'7" here, looking to hit 6 feet by hopefully march, maybe April

I've already been doing weighted hangs from the chin up bar followed up with cable foam rolls, but that's about all that I can come up with

What do you all do for your height gains?
>>
File: Thenightmareofsolomon.jpg (174KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
Thenightmareofsolomon.jpg
174KB, 1000x749px
5'7 manlet here, either this is a b8 thread or you're seriously insecure and autistic.
>>
>>39885520
>not wanting to make height gains
>not willing to put in the work
never gonna make it
>>
5'9" here

there is no such thing as height gain. just to conform you, I've had several GFs and casual sex before. if you think height is the problem, you are the autist one. of course you wont be chasing over 5'6" girls.
>>
File: 1483290872837s.jpg (2KB, 108x112px) Image search: [Google]
1483290872837s.jpg
2KB, 108x112px
>>39885325
>5'7" here, looking to hit 6 feet by hopefully march
believe me bud, if there was a way to gain 5 inches in a few months or even EVER, there would be no manlets
>>
>>39885769
>there would be no manlets

but there still are here>>39885727
and here>>39885520

they just dont want to grind out those few extra inches.

Please /fit/ i know youre the expert on this stuff help me out
>>
I heard killing yourself added a few inches
>>
>>39885901
Ha ha very funny. Seriously guys

I already added about an inch with what I'm working already, what do you all do

I need advice
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack_(torture)
>>
Stop fapping and eat a weekly dose of natto and solid dog shit, not even lying Tbh
>>
try driving to location while lying in bed
>>
File: fuckedupshit.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuckedupshit.webm
2MB, 854x480px
Do you really want to do this for arbitrary bullshit?
>>
Gallon of milk a day is standard for height gains.

Progress will slow over time, so you'll have to drink more progressively. I'm currently at 2 gallons a day, have gained 5 inches total.

Sleep well, eat a lot, and drink your milk on top of your food intake.
>>
>>39885325
Stand I the middle of a cool room and close your eyes. Take a deep breath and imagine a force stretching your entire body as you grow and j length.
Whisper "grow, grow, grow" as you do it.
>>
>>39887332
OH GOD THE HORROR.
I had knee surgery when I was like 15. I had to stay in bed for a month couldn't stand up for 3 more moths. Shit fucked me up bad. And this poorly animated webml made my ass hairs stand up. Why would anyone subject themselves to this torture? What is worth the amount of pain, and bed rest and discomfort?
Just to squeeze an inch in?
>>
Stretches are your best bet if your growth plates have fused, and still should be done anyways to prevent shrinking with age and if your growth plates haven't fused to maximize height.

If they haven't fused, drink alot of milk for calcium and IGF-1 and try to increase your HGH levels, through peptides, ibutaromen, supplements or whatever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.