[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever used your gains to save a life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0251.jpg (18KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.jpg
18KB, 300x350px
https://youtu.be/EkcnDJwX0ok

>tfw you'll never use your grains to rescue your twin brother on the field of battle
>>
Gains not grains.....fuck
>>
>>39885187
Too bad his brother plays around for a whole minute until he finally saves his brother.

I'm slightly triggered by this.
>>
>>39886437
How about how he climbs on the dresser with his brother under it?
>>
>>39885187

>observes brother being crushed under dresser
>climbs on top of dresser

Babies are fucking stupid.
>>
>>39885187
Should've planted some grains underneath the dresser and wait for the crops to grow thereby lifting the dresser.
>>
File: clorox.png (65KB, 1278x696px) Image search: [Google]
clorox.png
65KB, 1278x696px
i used mine to save myself when i failed a bench press

im completely isolated i have no one but the 1 co-worker in my life I see 5 days a week. so of course when im at the gym im going to bench myself

when i first attempted the bench i failed constantly always trying to push myself over that first year of benching. when i failed it was always when i was pushing up and my arms would give so it would lang on my chest and roll to my stomach/groin area

so i had to go full adrenaline mode to get myself out from under it and lug it back up to the benchlock shaking like fox

eventually i learned to use that adrenaline while benching rather than after and failing.
>>
>>39885187
>those youtube comments
>>
File: jews.png (682KB, 851x475px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
682KB, 851x475px
>>39885187
what the fuck is this shit im trying to watch a video
>>
>>39888497
All of this can be summed up with "I did the roll of shame"
Way to go faggot.
>>
When he climbs on the dresser.

>The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>39885187
idk if this was from gains, but in high school I was decently strong, I stopped lifting after graduation, but freshman Uni year, a car flips into a ditch, I jump down to the car, notice the guy moving a bit and unconscious but the car was on fire, didn't wanna leave him, so i tossed him on my shoulder and climbed the 3 meter incline. the car didn't blow up but I was too scared to just stick around.
>>
File: LaughingGuys.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGuys.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>39887453
>Babies are stupid
My sides
>>
File: angry.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>39888606
fuck off im autistic
>>
>>39888759
It was a nice story.
I did that roll once and hurt my abs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.