[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ROCVC7PCE

What will be the next shit normies are going to pull to avoid a real work out and make money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ROCVC7PCE
>>
this looks fun af desu
>>
File: scooters+at+fast+food[1].jpg (122KB, 842x593px) Image search: [Google]
scooters+at+fast+food[1].jpg
122KB, 842x593px
>cardio and mild calisthenics
>fun so more likely to keep up with it
I don't see the problem here. If you want to see people avoiding a workout, this is probably what you're looking for.
>>
>>39884205
ausfag here, been there, trust me u fuckers will not last it burns the hell out of u jumping around for 1hr, most intense cardio ive ever done in my life so u probs will lose gains but u can do really high trampoline jumps and run up walls and do backflips its cool.
>>
>>39884194
it's very tempting to start my own "easy workout" trend
the idiots who attend these classes pay anything if they're told this 20 minute per week class will turn them into a model tier sex machine
>>
>>39884194
Looks stupid but I'm a sucker for trambompalines so I can't complain
>>
>>39884194
Seems fun to me? My only concern would be the effects of habitual bouncing sessions on the lumbar spine. I would think all the compression after a while would add up, but then again idk.
>>
>>39884241
also, i just watched the video and it is nothing like the actual thing, that is some gay class whatever where they make u do stupid exercises, the big room is a huge gymnastics arena with really high walls and big towers u can jump up to and trampolines on incline so u can lie bounce across big gaps between towers and get really high up then jump down like 20 feet and do10 backflips into foam pit. good fun but definately not that gay workout program they r doing in the video
>>
>>39884205
>>39884224
The problem with this shit is that it's rarely sustainable and relies too much on the expertise of a group fitness leader and specialized equipment.
If you get really into shit like this, then you feel completely lost when you don't have access to it.
Also my issue with group fitness in general. Can be a fun thing to add to your week, but most people just use it as a crutch.
>>
>>39884271
better than nothing
>>
>>39884194
how about they come bounce on my dick
>>
>>39884329
lmao word up bredda
>>
>>39884194
takes up a lot of space so i imagine it will be quite expensive, meaning that it will just be a meme that will be in few places.
>>
>>39884194
>building the lean strong muscle
lmao plebs
>>
>>39884329
haha funny
>>
>>39884194

All I can think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ouXw328WYI
>>
>>39884194
http://abc7.com/health/lightsaber-workout-offers-creative-workout-outside-gym/381848/
>>
>>39884194
Trampolining is fucking goat senpai, used to trampoline for my schools team years back, pretty sure it gave some base strength and flexibility that helped when I started lifting.

Saying that I wasn't do these meme-tier exercises
>>
>>39884194
The more crap shit they pull out their arses, the less crowded gyms will be.

You should be encouraging this
>>
>>39884746
That looks fucking dope I would actually play basketball if there were trampolines involved
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.