[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lifting did not make me less of an autist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>Lifting did not make me less of an autist
>>
>>39881387
Worked for me
>>
I started lifting at 24.

I'm 30 now, and even MORE of an autist.

Lifting ironically gave me the confidence to let me be myself.....which isn't really a good thing because my confidence levels outshine the social-control that was before keeping me in place like a quiet little good boy.

Now I'm a obnoxious autist that goes against all social norms and doesn't give a fuck.

TLDR: I probably need to see a psychologist or whatever, so I can get put on tons of drugs to make me "normal".
>>
>>39881387

Did you at least get semi-strong/jacked?

>tfw people randomly smile or talk to you
>tfw lifting never prepared you for this
>>
>>39881486

We're brothers!

I was happier being 23, skinny-fat with a gf than 30, in debt, single but shredded.
>>
>>39881508
>tfw people randomly smile or talk to you
>tfw lifting never prepared you for this
it really did not prepare me for this. was at a new years party of a more mature nature and all i do is sit at home and play vidya all day. i just wanted to go to the gym to get away from all those normies
>>
>>39881387
Well, it's not about the lifting itself. More about you trying to be less and less weirder every day
Just sit down after being rejected by someone and write what you think you did wrong.
>>
File: lepepeman.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
lepepeman.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>39881387
>tfw lifted for 5 years
>autism didnt improve
>actually backfired because people are just intimidated by me now
>>
>>39881605
>Just sit down after being rejected by someone and write what you think you did wrong.

The thing is with me, is that I never learn. I spent so many years isolated (self imposed) that I just don't "click" with other people. I spent most of my time talking with people on ventrilo while playing MMORPGs and that was just pure autism 99% of the time.

I find myself always talking to people in RL as if I'm speaking to them on ventrilo, always saying random "in" jokes that only internet nerds would understand.

I can't help it either, I am never given the opportunity to spend enough time with "normal" people, and when I do, it always ends with them thinking there's something wrong with me, when there isn't anything actually wrong with me, I just lack social development, it isn't like I am diseased or something.
>>
>>39881387
>Be autist.
>Lifting for 17 years.
>Lose weight and try to self improve.
>Still socially retarded.
>Get a few compliments from girls at best.
Not rewarding at all but at least I worked on improving my body.
>>
File: 1477293649306.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1477293649306.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
Idk m8, benched 2pl8 for the first time yesterday and the cute receptionist smiled at me on the way out,.
>tfw finally benched 1 x bodyweight
>>
File: IMG_4939.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4939.png
259KB, 645x1247px
>No matter how much I lift, I will still be white
>White women will always crave the black cock
>Black people were building pyramids and creating kingdoms before whites invented their own writing system

Face it guys, a white woman might settle down with you to pop out some kids and to get you to buy her things. But in the back of her mind, she will always be craving a big cock that you will never have.

Do you know what your wife/gf is doing literally right now? How about when you're at work?

You really think she's just watching TV and thinking about you?

How naive.
>Tyrone eats BUFFALO WINGS and gets shredded while you are on a strict routine and diet and can't see any improvement

I just want to kill myself.
>>
>>39881486
Same here except I am 24, why give a shit when I can outlift almost everyone in the gym. I just couldn't be bothered to start interacting.

>tfw deep down I still feel left out of the banters and what not.
>>
>>39881726
>>No matter how much I lift, I will still be white
Quit reading there.
Kill yourself my man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.