[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roiding for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 239059023059235.jpg (184KB, 1214x864px) Image search: [Google]
239059023059235.jpg
184KB, 1214x864px
>roiding for this
>>
Lol, ex fatboys can never make it.
>>
Roids dont fix genetics. He probably looks amazing in a shirt though
>>
>>39881382
yeah why do we always end up looking like shit?

>blaha
>>
I dont quite get it lads, did he roided to lose fat and is now having an overblown ego how hes now huge?
>>
>>39881339
>that nipple placement
poor guy
>>
>>39881431

Its gods revenge
>>
Positive note is dude probably looks fucking jacked with clothes on
>>
Why are you so sure he's roiding? what he has there is definitely obtainable natty with good genetics, especially when his body/muscle has been able to grow and develop uninhibited due to all the excess fat stores he used to have.

Add to the fact that he's asian so most likely shorter than he looks.

People on /fit/ need to realize that just because they have shitty twink genetics doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>39881883
>Why are you so sure he's roiding? what he has there is definitely obtainable natty with good genetics, especially when his body/muscle has been able to grow and develop uninhibited due to all the excess fat stores he used to have.

I went to university with him for a few years and he always told me what he was injecting that night.

>Add to the fact that he's asian so most likely shorter than he looks.

He is 6'5
>>
>>39881908

See you know he's juicing but none of these faggots ITT do when it's completely doable natty.

>roiding for that
>>
roids? implying it's not just the golden horde blood that is running in his veins
>>
>>39881410
>>39881859
What are you faggots trying to say? That dude looks like dog shit and he has a fucking pigeon chest.
>>
>>39882111
None of that matters when you put a shirt on. Unless his shirt is skin tight you wouldn't even be able to tell
>>
>>39881804
it would probably look fine if he did any lower chest work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.