[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Weight Loss Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482536902131s.jpg (2KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482536902131s.jpg
2KB, 98x125px
Hey /fit/ long time lurker type shit you all get it, I'm here to ask help for what to do after I lose weight

>be me, 17 last year(18 now keep it in your pants, mods , 5'10" 225
>decide I'm gonna get in shape
>lose 75 pounds in 4 months, now 150 for all you non math retards

I'm now at a fairly acceptable weight because I have some good muscle but my stomach still has a lot of flab, not fat but like extra skin where the fat used to be. How do I get rid of this problem dudes?
Pic unrelated
>>
Either hide it for years until it eventually goes away, or get surgery.

Also good job on losing all that weight, I wish I had that much willpower and drive at that age.
>>
>>39879520
Thanks, it took a lot to force myself to do it, but will it really take years? Is there a workout like sit ups or something that will get rid of it?
>>
>75 in 4 months
literally how?

took me around the same amount of time to lose 30 lbs
>>
you went too quick boyo. maybe add more weight back on, then lose weight slower so your skin can keep up.
>>
>>39879248
>not fat but like extra skin where the fat used to be. How do I get rid of this problem dudes?
A lot of core exercises. Deadlifts, deep squats, all kind of isolations. Your skin there will eventually stretch around the torso better.
But something tells me it's not a lose skin but a final layer of fat you'll never get rid of without liposuction.
I have the same problem since I cut from 220 to 160lbs. That's like a reminder of my past gluttony and a incitement to keep lifting
>>
>>39879631
A strict diet of eating 1 high protein meal a day with almost no fat intake whatsoever, aka eating so healthy it's unhealthy
>>
>>39879723
I think you might be right, but I've been stuck at 150-155 for a while now and wasn't sure how to keep losing, gonna try to fix my diet and see if that helps with this final stretch
>>
>>39879805
Can you feel some kind of little soft balls when you pinch and roll your belly skin? If so, it's probably your empty fat cells that will not die out without external help.
Human's body can produce more fat cells when the old ones are full, but it will only shrink them to minimum when you've lost weight. That means the body is always ready to make new emergency energy deposits again so ex-fatties need to be very careful about their diets for life.
>>
>>39879781
oh ok, good on you m8 I dont have the discipline to do that shit
>>
>>39879248
Fast once or twice a day (e,g, have dinner, go to bed, don't eat anything the next day, go to bed, have breakfast). Profound autophagy kicks in after 20+ hours of fasting, leading to massive increases in HGH and protein turnover. Skin is just protein (amino acids) and will slowly be turned over into other structures. You can kick-start this with fasting.
>>
>>39880036
Will do, not eating has become a switch I can just flip so I hope this works
>>
>>39879960
Yeah it might take a while to get used to but when you work late nights you start to not really realize not eating dinner and I've never been big on breakfast even when I was fatter
>>
>>39880036
Won't this also kill your gains??
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.