[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I take beta-blockers will I become alpha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If I take beta-blockers will I become alpha?
>>
>>39875486
>how-to-be-creative-on-demand1.jpg
>If I take beta-blockers will I become alpha?
dunno why but i cant stop laughing
have a free bump
>>
>>39875486
Beta blockers are a godsend. I take them for interviews and shit I can't afford to mess up. They don't change how you feel so you still feel anxious, but they remove physical symptoms of anxiety. Your heart stops beating fast. This is good but don't take them before working out as your heart rate cannot speed up, and be careful lifting the following day or two. Don't try to run.

Take a paracetamol too, sometimes they give you sore eyes. And don't take them every day.
>>
>>39875506
so this isnt something i could take everyday before work? im ok in the summertime but in the winter im constantly shaking in fear....
>>
>>39875546
You could, but your tolerance will increase very quickly. Also they tend to make you feel exhausted and give you headaches if you take two days in a row. And like I said, quite dangerous if you work out.

I'm starting a new job tomorrow anon so I will take them a few days in a row, but no more than that. Beta blockers are a temporary solution, only to be taken once in a while.

I'm a mess in the winter too. There are these lamps which give out light to help with seasonal affective disorder (which is what you probably have). Pretty cheap too. Buy a lot of vitamin d and laugh more.

GL anon
>>
File: nobeyatas.jpg (335KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nobeyatas.jpg
335KB, 1280x720px
>beta blockers

I like you
>>
What's a beta blocker?
> inb4 it's the fit equivalent of the finger box meme
>>
>>39875506

I take beta blockers for when I have large solos in orchestral performances or before on occasional solo recital. I don't like taking them during my interview and orchestral audition circuit though as it kind of numbs you out too much.
>>
>>39875728
why are the northern brother's videos so autistic sometimes? i like the guys but they need to up their editing game.
>>
Propanolol is a confirmed alpha-maker. Or you could go on an alpha agonist like ephedrine.
>>
>>39875808
It's because they're borderline autistic and closeted as fuck. You put two closeted fags who are borderline in the same room together and the sexual tension is going to make any task undoable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.