[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get this body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Hey, what's up, people?

Can you give me tips on how to get this kind of body?
I mean, that definition on a slim body.

Since I've been working out I'm a little strapping and I wanna be thin and have a defined six pack
>>
Just drink bleach
>>
This dude is just low bf% af.
>>
>>39874956
stop eating for a while
>>
>>39874956
Starve yourself
>>
G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S
>>
So... what should I do?
>>
>>39875049
I don't have bad genetics, tho.
>>
>>39875094
What this means? Are you a ectomorph? Weight?
>>
>>39875080
Ok, so I am assuming you are 15-16 years old and want to impress some tween bitch with your skinnypack - in which case, just eat one apple a day and smoke cigarettes - soon you'll look like Christian Bale in the machinist, your goal.

Or, you can stop being a massive faggot and start lifting weights and getting your diet in order so you'll ACTUALLY look good in a few years
>>
>>39875140
why are you being autistic. he has a different goal than you. calm down, bitch boy.
>>
this guy looks terrible wtf
>>
>>39875179
If his goal is anorexia, I wouldnt recommend it. Besides, have some humor nigga

The guy in that pic looks objectively terrible
>>
>>39875246
Ok so go on the floor, do some push ups. Do some crunches. Do some chin ups. Do some diamond push ups. Eat. Repeat. Eventually you will progress but that's how I started.
>>
>>39875179

His post reeks of 'I'm fat' + 0 muscle mass but convinced there is a good physique under my rolls.

>>39875140

>few years

New lifter detected desu.

90% of the gains you will make in your LIFE will be year 1-2 (unless you waste time during the first two years- most guys make bad gains those years because they don't know wtf they're doing, people doing SS and shit)

why do you think roids are so popular? Because you're looking at 5 lbs a year if you're lucky years 3,4, and then like 2-3
>>
>>39875246
>I'm 17

MODS
>>
>>39875268
>>39875285

I don't know if I picked up the correct picture... let's try with this one
>>
Go on tdee, put in the stats you want with about 7% bf, and then eat that much

Also you should exercise and do cardio too so your blood can reach your fat pockets
>>
File: meme.jpg (18KB, 517x689px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
18KB, 517x689px
i already achieved and surpassed this mode
it's easy just have low body fat and stay active
pic related my body i stay active with sports and do pull ups sometimes
>>
>>39875318
Yeah basically just stop eating and do some situps
>>
Smoke and drink a lot of coffee and eat a can of tuna a day. Do some casual bodyweight training
>>
>>39875338

Nice answer, anon. (OP here)

(Sorry for bad quality)
>>
>>39875485
you achieved the mode too man nice delts
>>
>>39875140
Nigga, I'm about a year older then that cousin that touched everybody's pecs.

Take up lifting and look better then that guy wtf.
>>
>>39875080
Eat veggies (mainly greens - like broccoli and spinach) and eat lean protein (chicken breasts, tuna). Substitute rice with sweet potatoes.

This is how you cut excess fat without starving yourself or being unhealthy. It'll take about 2 weeks to really start showing provided you aren't cheating your diet. You might also want to start lifting to make the muscles bigger.
>>
>>39874956
>>39875080
Trying lifting things.
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (381KB, 2370x2370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
381KB, 2370x2370px
PPL and 2,2 k calories
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.