[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to get my fingers out of my ass and cut short to my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sweating.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>decide to get my fingers out of my ass and cut short to my 20 years long sport break
>start jogging
>first day
>1 min running + 1 min 30 walk x 8
>my whole being physically rejects what I'm trying to inflict to it, i spit out my lungs, collapse and pass out
>after doing that three times during the week
>I feel muscle pain in places I didn't even had muscles
>now, 9 weeks later
>can run for 30 minutes
Am I allowed to be here?
>>
>>39874733
You need to go slower during the run parts.

Most people here only lift and would probably collapse too.
>>
Gotta start somewhere. Routine genuine effort is the key
>>
>>39874758
Whoops, didn't finish OP post before running my mouth
>>
>>39874759
pretty much
I still have the lazy ass mentality and barely any will to do it. I make do with obligation and fear.
I'm in the process of joining the army and I got physical tests in three weeks, i really don't want to fail.
My main problem is with the upper body. For jogging, I take the car and once I'm at the place I run cuz there's nothing else to do.
But since I do pushups and stuff at home, much harder to get my ass away from the computer and do it.
On a side note, do pushups actually help me for pullups?
>>
>>39874904

Not really. Pushups are chest and triceps, pullups are upper back and biceps. All exercises stimulate antagonistic muscle groups, but not a whole lot for most. Do pullups to get good at pullups
>>
>>39874980
fug
i have a pullup bar but the only solid door drame I have is pretty low. I'm supposed to from extended arms to head above bar, but my knees actually touch ground when I do that.
>>
>>39875172
time for a gym membership
>>
>>39875202
I would say yes but I don't really have the money for that yet.
I'll find a way, thanks for the help mate
>>
>>39874733
well done lad

i was about the same, well maybe slightly better since im 24yo

but after a while i was running 5k's in 27min (lel)

after few months i cut that time to 22min.

Right now i stopped running and enjoying lifting and gaining mass, i was getting some hip pain due bad running posture probably.
Focusing on lifts atm, getting nice progress on bulk. But about march i will start cardio aka running and rowing HIIT
>>
>>39874758
Most people here dont even lift
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.