[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man boobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: moobs-aka-man-boobs.jpg (28KB, 565x424px) Image search: [Google]
moobs-aka-man-boobs.jpg
28KB, 565x424px
I have man boobs, I lost 70 lbs since july. I was 258 lbs and now im 185. My man boobs are much smaller and hardly noticeable when I stand. Should I start doing 100 push-ups a day, or something else to lose them
I lost my weight on a diet
>>
>>39874703
Keep losing weight.
If you're skinny and they are still there, all fatty, then you have gyno.
If you're skinny and they're just a little flabby it's loose skin, and coco butter and bench press can help it.

Most likely you're just still chubby, I personally have to keep my body fat pretty low because the first place I gain is in my tits. And if you're a little chubby and you start doing chest workouts it'll just make your tittays more pronounced.
>>
Take diuretics and shit like clenbuterol, tren ace, if you don't have health concerns....but you could have prolactin induced gyno or progestin induced. Maybe even estrogen nipples you need a doctor who knows about the male breast and your history. But even if you lose the chub high chance you'll still have bitch tits...it's too late for bromocriptine, letrozole etc...and I'm sure if you're asking questions on here you don't have much money so why not get your mammary glands 99% removed to have the chest you should have? Free...but u can pay for it for $5000 your call...oh and by free I mean move to Alberta Canada...health care covers 100% of it...I had a buddy who's completed his whole life and had the same surgery 4 times from steroid misuse lol...gotta love taxpayers money eh? Oh and Canada ..god bless
>>
Competed*
>>
>>39874703
i know the same feeling
im 5"9
my heaviest was 187lb
last night i weighed in at 147.71lb
i know if i keep going they will eventually dissapear but i hate them so much always had them but im fairly sure they are getting smalling
dont give up you're gonna make it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.