[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chipotle /fit/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (10KB, 225x225px)
download.png
10KB, 225x225px
Is Chipotle /fit/ approved?
>>
Yes great for bulking. Protip: Double rice and double Beans, no extra charge.
>>
>>39873422
Extra cheese too

Brown rice/black beans/chicken/mild/medium/corn/cheese masterrace here
>>
>>39873387
Shit yes, e. coli masterrace reporting in.
>>
>>39873387

>company full of illegal Mexicans who don't wash their hands after taking a shit

Approved for ruining first-world country infrastructure and gastrointestinal tracts.
>>
Protip: Get half and half for your meat. It'll normally end up being closer to double meat.
>>
File: just who is behind all of this.jpg (14KB, 608x656px) Image search: [Google]
just who is behind all of this.jpg
14KB, 608x656px
>>39875184
You're one sneaky bastard m8
>>
>>39875184
from what i've seen, you're lucky to get 1x or 1.5x meat doing that method.

the only good method is to say you want your meat, then after they've given you the scoop, say oh nevermind make it double. You get two nice size scoops of meat

if you say double meat from the beginning theyll make the 2 scoops as small as possible

fucking hate how cheap they try to be
>>
I actually use Chipotle for cutting; a salad with no rice and some beans, salsa, cheese, fajitas, and meat of choice comes out to about 600-700 cal.
>>
>>39875333
Trips of truth. It's unreal how they try to jew you out of meat and fajitas but they'll put 4 gallons of salsa on if you don't tell them otherwise.

Another tip: always ask for guacamole on the side. They'll give you some quarter-spoon ripoff if they put it straight on the bowl or salad. If it's on the side they have to fill up a little cup completely.
>>
>>39875333

You should go to a different Chipotle. Every one I've gone to doesn't give a fuck. One time I did that the half and half and got like 3.5x regular meat.
>>
There's only one chipotle in the UK and it's at the wrong end of the country. I'm vegan are there meatless options? I've made a smoked chipotle soy chillin before and it was amazing. But I don't know what an actual chipotle is
>>
>>39876063
>vegan

Anyway, they have a tofu concoction which is pretty decent
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.