[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking love this cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gooby.png (428KB, 456x612px)
gooby.png
428KB, 456x612px
Fucking love this cunt
>>
cant stand this cunt
>>
You and me both anon. Dyel cunts who still think it's cool to hate everything can say what they want, but he legitimately contributes to the lifting community in a great way, purely to help people. And he has helped, a lot
>>
The one true natty king of /fit/
>>
Scooby pls go and stay gone
>>
Scooby fucking rocks.

All the butthurt haters can't stand our puzzlemaster. That guy has helped so many people with good advice and a friendly demeanor it's unthinkable. Not even just lifting, but Scooby helped me get my finances in order.
>>
File: Superscoob.png (356KB, 414x659px)
Superscoob.png
356KB, 414x659px
King of /fit/

Always has been, always will be
>>
>>39872329
Sorry but i can't take a guy serious when he likes to bend over and get fucked in his ass and kiss other men

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>39872432

If his lover was Asian and feminine (with a dangus) you would adore him
>>
he was cool until he started pushing his ultra liberal politics into things
>>
>>39872409
>>39872432

I've been working on some fan fiction that basically entails Scooby being /trappy/ from the future.
>>
>>39873800
pro-LGBT =/= ultra liberal.

as a matter of fact, here's what the 45th POTUS, an avowed republican, has to say on the matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA
>>
>>39872329
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF THE NATTY KING
>>
>>39873838
nah Scoobs was shilling for Muslims not too long ago. no problem with LGBT folks, so long as they aren't parading around in public with dildos in their asses. Muslims are a real problem, however
>>
>>39872329

I think his advices are very usefull to hobby lifters.

He's not really natty, buuut his advice is solid, even if he is "results not typical"
>>
Does anyone have the picture of Scooby and Jeff Seid making creatine like in Breaking Bad?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.