[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistic goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (28KB, 426x641px)
image.jpg
28KB, 426x641px
Hi guys! First time posting here so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

I'm a 24 year old female and am interested in knowing is losing 5kg a month a realistic and healthy goal to achieve?

I am currently 87kg, 166cm. Started going to the gym last year, my starting weight was 100kg.

Thanks in advance!
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>39871048
>is losing 5kg a month a realistic

no
>>
>>39871048
First of all I'll be the brian in the kitchen.
>>
>>39871048
Post pics.
>>
>>39871106
yes it is you can lose 1kg a week easily even 2kg is possible but it requires a bit more discipline
>>
>>39871048
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to this thread because you're a female fitizen, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one posting my tits.
>>
>>39871048
LOSE WEIGHT? HONEY YOU NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT. SKINNY BODIES ARE NO LONGER IN GIRL. THICK AND CURVY IS
>>
Op here.

Wat. Wat are the answers here hahahhaa. Okay imma read the whole sticky
>>
>>39871372
>>
>>39871048
Yes, that's a realistic goal for an overweight woman, though the weight loss will plateau as you keep going, you'll have to keep decreasing calories as you go on. Also you'll want to build muscle as you go because you won't look good with just weight loss, without muscle your body will still look saggy.

Read the sticky for some ideas, but honestly just a basic full body lifting plan incorporating deadlift, bench, squat, and ohp along with daily cardio combined with a caloric deficit of 300-500 calories a day will work just fine for you.
>>
>>39871048
5'4 and 190lbs. Fucking Gross. Even if you had discipline it's very hard to lose 5kg a month. You'll have to be running a 1300 calorie deficit, meaning you would have to eat less than 1000cals a day.
>>
>>39873521
Not true. Don't lie to the girl moron.
>>
>>39871167
>the brian in the kitchen

lel
>>
>>39874580
Can anyone tell me what this means?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.