[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workout program suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: antoine.png (736KB, 546x544px) Image search: [Google]
antoine.png
736KB, 546x544px
Sup /fit/.

Looking to get some input or suggestions for good workout programs. Ideally something between 8-12 weeks to get back in the game and have a goal to work towards. Nothing very specific or focused on a particular muscle group, Just something to hit my whole body and get back into the game. I'll be doing deadlifts, squats and bench anyway so the program doesn't have to include that necessarily.

Have been lifting all throughout my late teens and early tweens but then work and gf happened and I fell behind for almost three years. Let myself go. Gains are gone now but thankfully not replaced by too much fat.

I tried going back to what I used to do and just sorta make up my own workout programs on the go, but that's a little difficult to pull through when you've been out of the game for so long. Looking for some serious input or suggestions on some nice ad well balanced training programs. Don't try to get me into SS+GOMAD because I ain't falling for that.
>>
>>39869725
candito 6 week
>>
>>39869730
Was considering Candito's routine as well. Seems a little short though, doesn't it? 6x4 workouts will be over in a heartbeat...

Downloaded the pdf and reading it now. thx for the input, keep em coming.
>>
>>39869760
>Seems a little short though, doesn't it? 6x4 workouts will be over in a heartbeat...
those are just work sets and not counting warmup sets. besides, you can do more accessory work if you think you need additional volume
>>
>>39869725
GSLP if you don't want to do SS
If you refuse to do any form of linear progression for whatever reason then I'd run sheiko's beginner program for four weeks. Just don't be a complete retard and say that you can do more weight than you can actually do, or else you're gonna have a bad fucking time
>>
>>39869725
What's the deal with the creepy faces?
>>
Juggernaut 2.0
>>
>>39869725
>I fell behind for almost three years
You are no longer one of us.
You are a novice.
Do a novice program.
>>
>>39869725
These guys are natty right?
>>
>>39869725
Honestly I've seen best results on a PHUL style program.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.