[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheat meals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: kourabiedes.jpg (54KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
kourabiedes.jpg
54KB, 800x621px
I don't know if you would call it a cheat meal, but I had one after lunch and now one after dinner, fuck me they are so nice.

There is a box of these delicious fuckers in the fridge, I'm thinking bout one more...

What do /fit/?

I know they are so bad but the taste so good
>>
The term is "snack"

Mind your caloric intake, fattie.

Cheat meals are generally for people on a deficit, and occur like once a week at a planned interval.

Throw them away, give to friend/family, or work them into your macros
>>
>>39868734

I am on deficit, but these put me over.

I can't throw them away, there is a special rung in hell for people who waste good kourabiedes
>>
binge eat them and be done with it
>>
>>39868848

thank you friend :)
>>
>>39868714

you don't deserve cheat meals until you're 10% bodyfat or less.

unfortunately, every single person who has cheat meals(lul more like cheat day) on this board is over 17% bodyfat and 20 ffmi and has no business having any.
>>
>>39868714
>cheat meal
The only person you're cheating on is yourself. If you want to eat sweet shit, at least make it yourself instead of buying into the food jews' shitty chemicals and sugar addictions.
>>
>>39868936

it was a gift from christmas
>>
>>39868953
Okay? If someone gifted me a gun and one bullet I wouldn't fucking shoot myself with that shit, why are you gorging on cheap-ass donuts just because some cousin twice-removed bought you a fucking box?

If you want to have a dessert in your house, make yourself a fucking fruit tart or some shit and keep it in the fridge. Don't support the food jew.
>>
File: 1453385390083.jpg (20KB, 185x182px) Image search: [Google]
1453385390083.jpg
20KB, 185x182px
>>39868981
>>
File: ok.jpg (49KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
49KB, 337x600px
>>39868981
>the food jew
>>
>>39869014
>>39869002
Eh, it's /pol/ terminology but it fits. You think Hostess and the other companies make money by selling you HEALTHY shit? No, they make their money by filling your body with disgusting but addictive chemicals and food compositions that do nothing for you. Eat donuts because they taste good and you want more is like going to McDonald's because you like their fries. I like their fries too, but I've been there ONCE in 10 years because I know it's shitty for me.
>>
>>39869047
I'm mr freecell. I agree with what you're saying though I hardly care deeply enough to really practice what you're preaching.
I just admired and was amused by the tone of your post.
keep it up family.
>>
File: tokyodriftnat5.png (585KB, 843x354px) Image search: [Google]
tokyodriftnat5.png
585KB, 843x354px
>>39868981

yeah your right, but I have been on a strict diet for so long, sometimes it's good to shock your body lol

last cheat meal I made brownies
>>
Never gonna make it
>>
>>39869531

fuck off idiot
>>
File: 1465920279480.jpg (170KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465920279480.jpg
170KB, 770x1000px
>>39868714
>eating sweets
Absolutely disgusting. Once you quit sugar you won't be able to stomach this crap - it will be so sugary that it will make you nauseous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.