[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I KMS now or later?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ko.png (640KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
ko.png
640KB, 540x960px
>Be me
>Lifting for 1 year, reasonably fit, 6ft so not manlet or fat
>have some pics taken with professional camera
>use Tinder boost to get matches
>swipe right on everyone for 30 mins
>swipe again in 12 hours
>get 2 matches
>1 unmatches with me
>the second match is obese
>pic related, it's her.
>should I kms now?
>>
:)
>>
Post your professional pics
>>
Fk the shit outta her like the whore she is.
>>
>>39868433
Not him, but I legit don't think my dick could get hard at the sight of her. She's not even cute fat, she's like hambeast
>>
>>39868449
What is cute fat?
>>
Gross. Kys
>>
>>39868465
Trying to find an example. But I mean like a chick that was hot that let herself get chubby but still has a cute face.

That chick is an ugly chick that looks like she ate another ugly chick
>>
>>39868421
Just how it is now. I'm 30 and a virgin cause I'm only 5'10" but everything else is perfect (nice face, teeth, tan, body 180lbs 10%bf, perfect proportions and posture, mechanical engineer). Most women would rather share a 10/10 male then settle for a guy like you or me.
>>
File: 1474127661763.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474127661763.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
>>39868491
this?
>>
>>39868497
Ya something like that. Gonna assume her face is cute too?
>>
>>39868497
i would cause it would be like fucking soft pudding or something

wouldnt be too happy about it though
>>
>>39868493

feelsbadman
>>
>>39868497
aa aaahhh aaaaa
>>
>>39868421
Post the pics you used and your bio. Black out the faces and names if you're worried. Chances are there's something you've missed that's causing females not to swipe right.

Also, foor the record, took me a day or two to really get matches. The longer you stay on, the more matches. I'm willing to be it's designed like that, since Tinder is a pretty sketch ass app.
>>
File: 1457833088790.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457833088790.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>39868493
>this whole post
>>
That's an unfortunate looking woman. Still though, youth and child studies major, painting a wall or something in Bolivia or some shithole. Maybe she's like a really good person who cares about others and has a genuinely good heart.

I proabably would not fuck her, but if she had a 10/10 personality I might try to fuck her like she was a plate of Brussels Sprouts I had to get through.
>>
>>39868535

it's been I believe 3 days now. Anyways, I deleted Tinder for now.
>>
File: strong doggo eatin veggys.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
strong doggo eatin veggys.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>39868542
Good point. I guess I'm a little shallow then, aren't I?
>>
>>39868568
Kek. No. I wouldn't go out of my way to meet that woman. I meant if fate dropped her infront of me and she was begging for my dick and had a 10/10 personality. I wouldn't get in my car and drive somewhere to find out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.