[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you Chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 24

File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (99KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
99KB, 406x451px
What stops you from becoming as Chad as *that* guy? All it takes is a little bit of a confidence. So, /fit/ why aren't you Chad?
This question is directed towards those who at least lift. Fatfags and DYELs would not achieve pic related.
>>
>>39867838
No matter how chad my looks could be I still can't shake that crippling insecurity of having a below average penis.
>>
File: 1474543276742.jpg (41KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474543276742.jpg
41KB, 450x320px
My social confidence and charisma is hit or miss and I'm generally reserved except for weekends

I have a friend who is an all out womanizer, if I could channel even half of his charisma I would be unstoppable with my other attributes
>>
>>39867838
18cm cuck incel wrists
>>
File: pepekys.jpg (6KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
pepekys.jpg
6KB, 250x235px
because i have mild acne/reddish skin
>>
File: chad god 1.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chad god 1.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
I'm very close to being a Chad. Like 80% of the way there

Give me six more months OP
>>
Nothing stops me. I just keep going.
>>
Because doing all the other things required of normies, besides lifting, is boring. Chad is boring. Chad's friends are boring. Chad and his boring friends want to plan a boring trip that usually involves listening to bad live music that's too loud and waiting in lines. And I fucking hate waiting in lines. And no matter what we're doing, Chad and his cunt friends are surely going to stand around recording that bullshit on their phone, because remembering events that took place in your life is too hard now. Meanwhile, I have to pretend to be sane like I totally am not thinking about how I could outlift every random stranger I come across or playing back that Isis execution video I watched earlier in my head.
>>
>>39868067
im very confused about the right guys forearms
>>
>>39867838
im 5'11
>>
>>39868166
He's not doing any forearm exercises. Most chads like this are on a cycle for a good 6 months. I laugh when i see them again in a year and they've balded or grown bitch tits. Fuckin Hilarious! Not against fraud use, but most guys like this are a little to ignorant and fuck up their cycles or dont get off to take the estrogen blocker and get on another cycle.
>>
>>39867838
Can I become a Chad if I'm 6'3, have an 8 inch dingaling, but an ugly face?
>>
crippling social anxiety alone is what stops me
>>
File: 1476775622468.png (13KB, 531x339px) Image search: [Google]
1476775622468.png
13KB, 531x339px
I'm a manlet tranny
>>
I'm somehow broken...
I grew up in a happy family. I score very intelligent in tests. I've had at least a couple good friends at any given time in my life. I've even inherited a decent amount of money.

but somehow Im consistently unsatisfied and empty. and I make all the wrong life choices. everything that is easy for other people, is a tremendous struggle for me. I can shred guitar like a champ and hit my macros every day but sometimes I can't even get the willpower to brush my teeth or take a shower... and I can't happily communicate with anyone besides my close friends and even then it's shallow and insincere.

I have all these fucking dreams of how I want to change and who I want to be but it never works. I've moved across the country but it didn't work. I've gotten a GF but nothing changed
>>
>>39867854
doesn't matter if you have a short dick grab her by the pussy. it doesn't matter if she makes fun of you to her friends later cause you already smashed
>>
>>39868322
if you're a tranny doesn't being a manlet just play to your advantage?
>>
Somebody kicked me in my face and destroyed my facial symmetry.
>>
Probably low test.
>>
>>39868067
>Not having sick belt genetics
Never gonna make it.
>>
File: 10 von 10.jpg (98KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
10 von 10.jpg
98KB, 368x473px
>>39868143
>>
>>39867838
I fell out of the genetics tree when I was born and hit every fucking branch on the way down.

I've gotten big as fuck and make bank but it doesn't fix ugly.
>>
>>39868143
Pretty much this, I spend my free time in my workshop building and fixing shit, while having a good job, I fucking hate going out with friends to concerts and shit.
Alone with my lathe and mill is all I need, if I want to get my dick wet I'll just go to the crazy neighbor friend I've had since we were little
>>
>>39868489
get surgery?
>>
>>39868559
I asked a doctor about it and he said if I would he shown up the day it happened he could have fixed it, but that its too late now. Surgery is my only option but I'm pretty sure it would be considered cosmetic and I'd have to pay out of pocket.
>>
File: 1468957965884.jpg (319KB, 1200x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1468957965884.jpg
319KB, 1200x1131px
>>39868519
are you rich enough for surgery?
>>
>>39868574
so you're saying if this happens to me, head to the emergency ward?
>>
>>39868591
Surgery is a hell of a drug!
>>
>>39868592
Yeah.
>>
>>39868591
>gets children
>look like mongs
>>
>>39868591
I don't think surgery can fix acne scars lol plus lets see, I'm also bald, short, weak jaw and check bones.
>>
>>39868591

You can't hide genetics
>>
I fucking hate women.

Chad in my mind has female friends that he fucks.

Not me, never me. Women are worthless cunts, made only for fucking. They have no good opinions. No interesting hobbies. They lie, cheat, and are narcissistic fucks who think they can always get something or someone better.

I only do one night stands. I have fucked plenty of women and I hate every single one of them. They give it up so easily. I've fucked women who have been married for 10 years. They always have excuses, "he's always working", "he's gained wieght" etc.

Women are trash and should be treated like such.
>>
Not having friends since I was 13, so my personality. No friends has caused every problem in my life.

Not having friends meant I never met girls

Not getting girls or having friends meant I became isolated

Becoming isolated meant I became lonely, miserable, bitter through high school

Being miserable and isolated in high school meant I didn't learn how to interact socially with peers

Not learning how to interact with peers carried over into college so i basically had the same existence there

All the isolation, misery, loneliness, etc, meant I had nothing to work towards, so no motivation

No motivation meant I stayed a manlet and holocaust mode (still am, just here for shitposting) and didn't do great in college because studying is difficult when you have no motivation and nothing to strive for

Graduate college, move back home, work shit job because I don't see the point in trying grad school, terrible relationship with parents (they are assholes, I'm an asshole, so we all barely even talk to each other, only child)

Now a 25 year old kissless friendless shut-in (besides work) who has never even attempted to get a girl and now I'm scared to not only try to get a girl, but even friends, because everyone has always hated me so I don't want to burden others with my presence.

And sure I'm ugly as fuck (get rated 3-4/10 online, insulted for my face since I was a kid), but the friendlessness is what has killed all hope for me since I was 13.
>>
>>39867838
Because I have crippling depression and I've been fucked over so often by women that I can't even trust those who just straight up ask me out/try to kiss me.
>>
>>39867838
I am a chad, suck it /fit/
>>
>>39868673
hello me
>>
File: feeling like an assassain.jpg (200KB, 1014x1044px) Image search: [Google]
feeling like an assassain.jpg
200KB, 1014x1044px
>>39868673
>>
>>39868673
Post face, we rate
>>
>>39868206
>dont get off to take the estrogen blocker and get on another cycle

??? You take AIs on cycle. You can stay on for as long as you fucking want (BnC). There's a drug for every side effect, you just have to not be retarded.
>>
File: 1467398693460.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1467398693460.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
I'm 5'6" and non-white. Not to mention a social autist
>>
>>39868591
Remember that Korean millionaire that sued his trophy wife because when they had kids he found out she just had plastic surgery and had shit genetics?
>>
I have the personality but my body is weak and squishy
>>
I have a bad disc in my back.

I need to just kill myself already, you can never be a real man with a bad back
>>
What's the female equivalent to a chad?
>>
>>39869120
Stacy.
>>
>>39867838
Too much body fat, not enough muscle. On my way though. I wanna be a Chad in body and attitude towards women. Everything else I choose based on what I like, don't give a shit about others interests.
>>
File: IMG_20161207_142055.jpg (561KB, 1419x2302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161207_142055.jpg
561KB, 1419x2302px
I need to put on another 30 lbs of muscle and actually make money.
>>
>>39869149
No, you need to drop a tiny bit of body fat and start slaying pussy you fucking superman looking Adonis.
>>
>>39869149
>>39869199

And maybe hit chest a little harder.
>>
>>39869149
Jesus fucking Christ, you are incredibly handsome.
>>
>>39869207
Chest is the only muscle I do hypertrophy for, but it doesn't help much, though you can see volume from the side.

I'm an Olympic weightlifting fag though so putting on muscle is a lot of looooong work.
>>
File: lösch das.png (114KB, 239x240px) Image search: [Google]
lösch das.png
114KB, 239x240px
>>39869149
>That moment when you realize youre ugly and never gonny make it.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>39869212
Probably the most Chad looking body I've seen on this board that's natty. Looks natty anyhow. Like I said, get yourself covered in some pussy juice my man.
>>
>>39869226
Mm I don't see how my body is chaddy, I guess face but body seems kinda skinnyfat to me still at 15%ish bf.
>>
>>39868424

Psychologist. Sounds like depression,
>>
>>39869149

you are the luckiest mother fucker you should be slaying left right and centre
>>
>>39869230
Body goes well with the face right now. Good face, better body than %97 of the population, body hair is at a good point, it's an all over look, not just the body. Of course you're gonna be building more muscle as you work out, but you're already Chad material. Unless you're trying to pick up sluts on the beach or at a lake then you're good to go right this very second.
>>
>>39869248
And with that I'm done being your fluffer. Stop being an insecure puss and you're Chad incarnate. Time for you to either leave fit or pass on wisdom.
>>
>>39869245
>Tfw was a virgin until 23
A-age is just a number.
>>39869248
I guess so senpai. Like I said I don't train any hypertrophy or bodybuild half the shit I do at the gym is mobility work for snatches and cleans, maybe I should start actually looking to get bigger though.
>>
File: darkness.jpg (35KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
35KB, 1057x611px
>>39869257
> A-age is just a number.
HOW?!
HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS WORK?
>>
>>39869278
Fucking magnets man
>>
File: comicheadshot.jpg (31KB, 150x171px) Image search: [Google]
comicheadshot.jpg
31KB, 150x171px
>>39868660
>"he's gained weight"
I had a woman at work complain about how her husband isn't fit anymore. Thing is, she's fucking fat herself and definately doesn't deserve a guy who isn't.
>>
>>39868436
> grab her by the pussy
>>
>>39869149
N O
O

C H E S T
H
E
S
T
>>
>>39869415
Thanks
I know
But I still benched 5x245 when I stopped benching
>>
>>39867838
I am "that" guy, I am a Chad to some.

The funny thing is that most people do not now know a lot about me but they just fill in the gaps in my favor.

>Christmas party at work
>girl comes up to me and starts feeling my bicep. always thought this was bullshit
>ponder my physical integrity
>grab her breast
>I see the shock in her face
>both end up laughing about it and she keep flirting with me

turned out she is proud of it so she told everyone at work the following days
>>
>>39869509
U gonna get fired lol
>>
>>39869149
you got good facial aesthetics for sure brah
>>
>>39869543
Thanks brah, I try
>>
>>39869515
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>39867871
This desu
>>
>>39869149
Get a haircut, lose some bf and you are literally Chad. Mirin
>>
>>39868841
That's was a fake story dumbass
>>
>>39869257
You have been posting here for years since like 2012. Why is your body still so shit?
>>
>>39868673
>>39868713
me too

only 19 though

maybe it's salvageable
>>
20cm d doesn't compensate for being 5'8''
>>
>>39867838
I'm 6'3, good face and good frame
Social confidence is there too so basically I'm already chad, but I'd like to put in some more time in the gym
All I really need is to put in the hours in the gym
>>
>>39870069
No way, you have shit low test hormonal profile. Chad is genetically superior and is shredded 260 pounds 7% bodyfat NATTY just from jogging once or twice a week and doing some pushups here and there
>>
>>39870069
>Social confidence is there too so basically I'm already chad

topkek faggot
As if that related to anything. I know retards that are socially confident but make complete fools of themselves without them realizing.
>>
>>39868673
Stay strong my man.
Lift and eat, report back in 6 months.
>>
>>39869257

What in the fuck. HOW the fuck are you a virgin until 23 when you LITERALLY look like a fucking movie star?
>>
>>39870100
I get girls with it and I guess that's what important
>>
I'm 5 foot 7. Multiple women have told me I'd be perfect if I was taller. My mum used to say to me it would've been unfair if God made me tall too ;_;
>>
>>39867838
I'm average looking, brown, and all the cool kids at college see me as a meme
I hate them all, I hate college, and I hate myself
>>
>>39868143
I concur
>>
>>39868660
Welp, I've got the opposite of your problem

>tfw virgin just turned 26
>tfw good looking
>tfw social, charismatic, well liked and don't take shit from people

I can't really see them as people either, but because i put them on a fucking pedestal instead of seeing them as shit.
Which is why I'm a lot more reserved and less charismatic around them then I could be, also fail at just going for it without giving a fuck.

I can approach and talk just fine, but I can't stick with it and actually pull them.
I always fucking bail, sometimes even in the middle of a good conversation.

Oh, and since this december I can't stop thinking about how I'm a virgin and will never be Chad despite the fact that there's always at least one qt into me wherever I go (though I ofc always manage to fuck it up some way), which makes me needy as hell to boot which doesn't help.

Striaght up hating women would be a solution since you stop giving a fuck when around them, but it won't work for me because I know too many who are actually good people. 'Sides, I doubt ending up like you would be a massive improvement over my current situation.

Is this something you just learn by doing? Seems easy as fuck, and looking back the next morning I always suddenly know what I should have done to get laid. Only doesn't help me because while I'm talking to a girl I always become so incredibly convinced that there's no way I can fuck her/ that it goes nowhere.

How the fuck do I get out of my mind and into some pussy? This obsession isn't helping at all.
I wanna live my fucking life and be myself again, only with the added ability to hook up with chicks and get a gf once I find a good one.

>inb4 Chad needs Genes
>inb4 Chad needs to start out young

I didn't spend my life in a Basement, so you can cram your /r9k/ memery where the sun doesn't shine.
Any useful advice from actual chads who just get along well enough with women to fuck them?
>>
>>39867838
I keep getting rejected. that's it. I'm not one of those retards who never try and still complain.
>>
>>39870003
tf? yes it does you fucking ass nigger
>>
>>39867838
Nice spook
>>
>>39871097
Stop taking hits out of your self-pity pipe. That's a start. Take responsibility for your emotions and thoughts is the second thing I would suggest.

Live for the cause, not the effects of life.

Why do you put people on a pedestal? As you believe about yourself, your brain will adjust the various stimuli to make your believe what you think. Start thinking that you are equals in this world.

To me a lot of your problems seem to be coming from the fact that you dont allow yourself to be at ease around people. You say your social, charismatic and well liked but dont take shit from people. If your well-liked, why would you need to take shit from people.

I think you have made in, your just not allowing yourself to be fully there. It's most likely easier for you to keep taking hits of the self-pity pipe than it is to accept that change has occurred, everything that is occuring around you will be new because of said change, frustration can come from that. Keep fighting though, I truly think you've lived a life where you were

>tfw social

for a while and its become rooted in your unconscious, it's only until now where you're making a conscious effort.
>>
I'm ugly and a 180cm manlet
>>
>>39867838
I don't want to
I'm by nature an introverted person, being socially active all the time would tire me out. Also I just want a gf, instead of a bazillion of fuckbuddies

I'll just pursue my college degree and then live a peaceful life. Maybe get to somewhere meaningful and hope I can find a gf somewhere during the road.
>>
File: bmk.png (1MB, 888x579px) Image search: [Google]
bmk.png
1MB, 888x579px
>>39867838
I have a NW2 hairline, a short ramus and narrow clavicles
>all it takes is a little bit of confidence
>>
>>39869509
I've never before imagined being /fit/ can keep you out of jail.
>>
>>39869509
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>39869509
Now imagine if a skinnyfat 5'1" bald recessed currycel had done the same, they'd be in jail for life
>>
>>39868673
goodluck senpai
>>
>>39869149
>that face
Fuark
>>
>>39871825
Don't worry he's gay
>>
>>39867838
I dont hang out with other chads, instead I hang out with those maybe the chads would pick up on
>>
>>39871630
>>39871727
>jail
topkek faggots
>>
Depends on what sub-archetype of chad you mean.

I'm still very popular, get hunneys that tell me I can get it, get hit on regularly, etc.

I don't hang out with the "it crowd" anymore.

Even in college it's cliquish.

I put on a good face and go to their parties if I don't have things with my close friends scheduled, but I don't make an effort to hang with those people anymore.

>They blow money fast
>Wasting money is a status symbol to them

Most of these med-students do well in school, but they have a lot of spending help from rich parents.

Whether by nature or accident, typically the ones that have middle class parents tend to be a lot more cerebral.

I find myself enjoying their company a lot more.

>I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind.
>>
>>39871301
Yeah, you're right.

>If your well-liked, why would you need to take shit from people.

Well, when you have a personality and don't hide it, you will polarize people to an extent. Which means some will always try to piss in your pot, which I frankly see as confirmation of myself more than anything, since if you're not hated by someone, you won't be loved by anyone either. Those people are rare exceptions though, I get along well with alomst anyone to some degree.

I'm somewhat obsessed with becoming Chad though thanks to reading too many shit on reddit and on here bout guys who get laid and from girls who get turned on by men who just confidently go for what they want.

And that's my problem - I don't know how to go for it, what to do, how to lead up to sex and seduce a girl. All I can do is talk. I'm just afraid of unanimously showing my interest.

I've been chatting up girls for years now I realise - at first only wen I was drunk, now more. But I'm afraid of showing my interest, paying a few compliments, banter, make things sexual, all that. I'm a straight up guy, I say what I think and all this stupid game playing women seem to expect is fairly beyond me.
Why not just talk normally , then go in for the makeout/ask her home/number/whatever?

Just pursue them without shame, in short.

>Lived a life being social

No, I didn't. Couldn't talk to anyone until I was about 17/18. Even then it took me until about 23 to be capable of speaking to girls, ignored them so hard previously that the girls in my friend circle thought I hated them.

For fuck's sake, is there any "How" to this whole thing? Anything besides making a move, any move whatsoever, no matter how autistic?

I just can't get it into my head that I don't need to be smooth or anything to get laid, just me.

Anyways, thanks dude.

It's too easy to lose perspective and expect yourself to be chad when in truth it's apparently not even needed.
>>
File: 1482743713702.png (81KB, 481x819px) Image search: [Google]
1482743713702.png
81KB, 481x819px
>>39871069
Same here famalam.
>>
>>39867854
By the time she sees you're dick you've already succeeded
>>
>>39869149

You are like Zac Efron and Henry Cavill rolled into one. If there was a guy on this planet that would turn me gay, it would most likely be you.
>>
med student and confirm
i am against spending like a weekly minimum wage in a bar night
>>
File: 1483096437411.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1483096437411.gif
1MB, 268x274px
Dunno whats going on but the past week Ive been getting insane attention from girls.

Like a couple days ago I went to a club with some fresh clothes on and had girls coming up to me rubbing on me and being straightforward about wanting to fuck me that night. Once I met one girl and brushed her off, I'd go stand by my friend leaning against the wall drinking and another girl would be trying to talk to me all up in my shit. I just got their numbers since all I had to sleep on was a couch that night and getting a ride from their place wouldve been a hassle.

Then New Years night I was at a bar close to my house and a qt was chilling with other dudes I know but while talking or flirting with their drunk asses she would NOT stop looking at me. She eventually gravitated towards me and ignored every guy in that bar just for me.

I was wearing a blank Hat forwards like in OP's picture these nights. Only thing ive been doing differently lately is chewing mastic gum for face gains and lifting heavier more often. Somethings different with all this attention.

>tfw you might be turning into a chad
>>
>>39868143
>stand around recording that bullshit on their phone, because remembering events that took place in your life is too hard now

this shit drives me up the walls
>>
>>39873759
Chad would have fucked them on the couch or done it anyways and worried about a ride later. Sorry anon, you're a pussy and will be forever.
>>
>girls always mire but never approach me(guess it's due to my gf, she even catches them looking a lot of times)
>girls on instagram follow me and make sure to like all my pictures except the ones where I'm showing off my gains like a slut
>parents trying to hook me up with their daughters
>cousins that didnt give a fuck about me when I was fat and small suddendly begin following me in social media

women
>>
File: 1482871879577.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482871879577.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>39873786
Nah New Years night I drove drunk just to fuck that qt like a complete fucking retard thinking about it makes me cringe with the amount of cops out that night
>>
File: 1481484180921.jpg (39KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1481484180921.jpg
39KB, 728x636px
>>39868045
>tfw a girl is about to suck me off but then she measures my wrists
>>
File: Genderconversations.jpg (235KB, 1027x768px) Image search: [Google]
Genderconversations.jpg
235KB, 1027x768px
I live in the US and the Chad culture is one of retardation

I only want the sexual spoils, but for social life I prefer nerds only. One can look and act like a Chad, but not actually hang out in Chad/Stacy friend groups
>>
>>39868631
You fucked up at the character creation screen m80
>>
>>39869149
You look so good it actually makes me depressed. How did you get such a thick neck?
>>
>>39869149
fuckign sexy
>>
>>39868424
Imagine yourself as an old man looking back with regret at all the things you've done and the time you've wasted. Not the big things, but the little things. Not talking to "her".

Life is about doing the little things. The things that aren't easy. Every day you don't do the dishes or brush your teeth because is a day you lived incorrectly.

Try to do something every day that makes you uncomfortable and you won't regret it.
>>
Because I'm under 6'0, black, and spend time on websites that say "nigger" all the time.
>>
I don't go out unless someone invites me and I have resting murder face.
I never get approached directly and I'm too much of an autist to go talk to total strangers.
At least I've had some action with girls courageous enough to ask a friend to get introduced. Basically all my fucks were girls who asked one of my friends to get a double date.
>>
average looking, going bald, manlet.
>>
>>39874886

The word is only a big deal because people make it one. If blacks didn't care so much it would stop being used often.

Imagine a world where whites recoil and get angry every time they hear "cracker". That word would become the new #1 here.
>>
>>39869149
did that autist from /soc/ post more pics and why are you pretending to be him?
>>
>>39874207
Please kys
>>
>>39868143
>tfw i'm not the only one thinks everyone else is boring
>>
>>39869149
be INSIDE me NOW
>>
>>39867838
I still live at home with my folks at the age of 25 and have a 5 year old kid.
Just started a promising job so I'm hoping that'll change by summer.

Ironically, having a kid isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Being a single dad to a beautiful girl is hot to some chicks apparently.
But the living at home part is obviously an issue for my pussy slaying nights. Usually just hope they don't ask and just get a hotel.
They always wanna go back to my place though.....
>>
>>39875173
shut up, cracker
>>
>>39867838
OP, I've got shit genetics, bad looks and no money to fix them because I only have a 119 I.Q.
>>
>>39868660
Wow mommy must have hurt you. You are a delusional autistic son of a bitch if you think that women are any different from men. You just dont realize how retarded the average man is so you act all misogynistic and superior when you see how retarded the average female is.
>>
>>39868673

Shit. I mean. Everything has been fucked up for so long I can imagine it being a massive struggle to hit normiehood.

My things aren't nearly that bad. I'm just a sperg but I have 4 close sperg friends
>>
>>39869149

>falling for this
>>
File: 30853.strip.gif (36KB, 640x196px) Image search: [Google]
30853.strip.gif
36KB, 640x196px
Where do I look when I walk past a girl that is looking at me? Do I also just stare from the moment I see her?
Pic kinda related.
>>
>>39869149
>read the comments before oppening the pic
>thought /fit/ was overreacting
>was wrong
slightly jealous right now
>>
>>39868795
I'm 5'1", 154 lbs (though losing a lot of fat fast), and Hispanic. I've had a 6' white girl friend; but, due to the fact I had to go to college without her, we drifted apart. She even had a mental break while I was away and broke one of the presents I made her.

We broke up, my heart is still hurting.

However, this story is to prove that you CAN at least get a girl. Keeping her will be a challenge, unless you can stand by her.

I believe in you, anon.
>>
>>39871505
shave your head go low body fat and be confident bro!!!!
>>
>>39867871
That's not it, I have a friend who keeps talking about those girls who send him nudes and all that, but if you ask around a little, you'll realise those girls send nudes to a whole lot of other dickheads too. His first kiss was with a girl that is known to have lost her virginity at 15 to her cousin. I might have only ever kissed one girl, but at least I know she hasn't deepthroated the whole block already. In this day and age, finding a clean woman to start a family with is an accomplishment, not fucking 20 skanks who have probably had incestuous relationships while they were in high school.
>>
>>39868067
Nobody IRL looks like these guys
>Tanning
>Photoshop
>Gear

These guys are aspiring models or something it's not like they're natural genetic specimens like /fit believes
>>
>>39874976
The n-word for whites is "cuck"
>>
>>39868660
I read this in Elliot Rodger's voice
>>
>>39877544
Women are shorter, dumber, weaker, and contribute nothing to society besides sex.

If this was true for men we would embrace it, women aren't women they should be called wochild since they physically/mentally less mature then 12 year old boys

They try to act like independent thinkers but they're just nagging children with tits/ass with 0 free will

If they were equal they'd be able to fight me and win physically/mentally but they're childish victims of the world we created for them to lie and their backs and get paid for it
>>
>>39868637
You absolutely can.
>>
File: Penis-Size-Matters.jpg (101KB, 950x745px) Image search: [Google]
Penis-Size-Matters.jpg
101KB, 950x745px
>>39868436
Dicklet spotted.
>>
File: MRA.png (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MRA.png
398KB, 800x600px
>>39868795
>If they were equal they'd be able to fight me and win physically
By that logic you're inferior to a gorilla.
>mentally
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9401241/IQ-tests-women-score-higher-than-men.html
>>
>>39874470
Friends from home (I live in different city now) are like that. That's why I can only handle going out with them very infrequently. And I have to drink, otherwise I'll try and be responsible which inevitably leads to reigning people in or telling them to stop being an insensitive douche.
>>
>>39868166
>39868166
his arms look identical to mine, and I'm natty and deadift over 4pl8 for reps…
He's probably just tall with bad insertions like me.
>>
>>39868143
keep posting
>>
>>39868713
>>39869951
>>39868726
>>39868749
>>39870292
>>39871794
thanks guys

>>39877629
>Shit. I mean. Everything has been fucked up for so long I can imagine it being a massive struggle to hit normiehood.

You know how people say stuff like "you have to have money to make money" and other things like that?

It's basically the position I'm in now. Going as long as I have being a socially awkward autist means I don't even have a foundation to work off of to even get close to being normal.

I'm 25 years old and my life is over, but I knew it was over when I was 22 and graduated college as a loser

And I'm supposed to have a life like this and somehow get motivation to change and to have hope when everyone knows there is no hope for me.
>>
I'm 23, have a 7-7.5/10 chad-esque face and I'm 6'1 with a 7.5 incher but I weigh 165 so I don't really look like a " grown man" yet
Once I start looking bigger and get better clothes I know I'll be a solid 8
Just gotta be patient and keep lifting
>>
>>39868143
>And I fucking hate waiting in lines.
>Meanwhile, I have to pretend to be sane like I totally am not thinking about how I could outlift every random stranger I come across or playing back that Isis execution video I watched earlier in my head.

This is 100% me. I can tell you've been here for a while.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.