[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gym is the McDonalds of the fitness world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: l9WGryj.png (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l9WGryj.png
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>
oh god fuck off
>>
>>39865640
That must be why I'm lovin' it.
>>
File: Mercury-statue.jpg (132KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury-statue.jpg
132KB, 375x500px
>>39865640
correct. The fine rare steak of the lifting world is to have your own personal homegym with equipment catered to your needs. If you only have a cage, bench and plates you might as well go back to "mcdonalds" though.
>>
>>39865736
Why?
>>
>>39865640
>convenient
>full of fatties
>All the necessities
>extra crap that you don't need

I can see it OP. Good job.
>>
>>39865753
because if that's the only equipment you require in your fitness journey, "McDonald's" is more suited to your diet.
>>
>>39865805
Why's that?
>>
File: classical architecture 4.png (220KB, 413x617px) Image search: [Google]
classical architecture 4.png
220KB, 413x617px
>>39865736
The true patrician choice would be to have a communal gym only frequented by the closely knit community of the city state, where philosophers went to lift things up and put them down after walking and speculating in the morning, where the women would train for their husband and the warrior caste would rub elbows with all the citizens they are protecting.

The home gym is an individualist meme. (But the city state is dead.)
>>
>>39865736
>>39865805

You're a moron if that's what you actually think. Your own power cage, barbell, bench and enough plates to which you have unlimited access all the time are a huge luxury.
>>
File: lg6ZrVv8.jpg (114KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lg6ZrVv8.jpg
114KB, 3000x3000px
>>39865690
OP BTFO
>>
>>39865878
You are a homegymlet casual if you don't at the VERY least have a dip belt, EZ-bar, dumbbells and two other peripherals that don't involve weight training.
>>
>>39865690
>>
File: 6be.jpg (27KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
6be.jpg
27KB, 604x340px
>>39865640
>Posting a quote from a guy who was likely a figment of Plato's imagination
>When Plato considered the body and its senses as a prison for humans
>literally advocated ignoring the body
>Faggot
>>
>>39866099
Homer might not exist either, go argue in academia the legitimacy of the Odyssey.

Also literally everyone knows Socrates didn't write his musings down if he did exist. You're not the first to say that.
>>
>>39866099
That's fucking retarded. There is ample evidence for the existence of Socrates, not least the fact that Xenophon and others also wrote dialogues.
>>
>>39865640
I bet Socrates did not say that
>>
So what is PF?

The burger king or Wendys?
>>
>>39866099
Wasent he a fat fucking hobbit? And ugly ontop of that?
>>
What's up with this random fag of posting Greek or Roman statues with "quotes" this last year?
I know it's been a thing but people on this site have been doing it at a increasing rate. Is it some dumb alt-right shit? Because of that Sargon of Akkad fag?
>>
>>39865640

It's kinda funny how old statues have weird incorrect anatomy, it shows you how the artists never saw a fit person in their entire lives.
>>
>>39866186
Lol keep speaking in your shilltongues, doesn't change the fact that most of em disregarded the body and considered athletes as an inferior race of humans
>>
File: Good-Will-Hunting-4.jpg (34KB, 639x348px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Will-Hunting-4.jpg
34KB, 639x348px
>>39868223
and so you only follow what other people have told you? Are you gonna change your mind when someone smarter comes along- don't you have any thoughts of your own?
>>
File: wwtel.gif (2MB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
wwtel.gif
2MB, 500x272px
>>39866796
>>
seems like a good idea to remind everyone that Socrates was a pedo who talked about his love for beardless boys for at least 25% of every single one of his dialogues
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.