[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your daily routine /fit? Also SIG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1478591047396.jpg (952KB, 1763x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1478591047396.jpg
952KB, 1763x2034px
My current routine (just made it tonight)
6am: Wake up, casein shake, coffee, cook food for the day
7am: Eat first meal
8am: Shower and be ready to leave the house to the gym
11am: Back home (live 30mins away from my gym baka)
11:30am: Nice cold shower and put regular clothes on and eat food again
12-2pm:
30min-finance reading
30min-philosophy reading (marcus Aurelius)
30min-music theory/music learning
15min-meditation
15min-cleanup room and bathroom
2pm until bedtime basically do whatever the fuck I want

Schedule will change when my school starts on the 9th though.
>>
Do you not work? How do you pay for things?
>>
>>39864753
Do you not read?
>schedule will change when my school starts
>>
>>39864737
Don't have a strict routine, but right now I'm trying to:

>read at least 25 pages a day
>work on coding everyday
>walk dog at least 3 miles everyday (at least on average)
>clean for at least 15 minutes per day

I work full time and I'm going to go to school part time this semester, so it'll be difficult on top of lifting and running
>>
>>39864775
My bad. How do you still pay for things such as casein et al
>>
>>39864737
>Meditation
Come on bro, just watch a podcast or something
>>
>>39864737
You do the cold showers for the relaxation right? not for the bullshit cold shower hyper test boost right?
>>
>>39864785
I live with parents, and I work on saturdays for like 5.5 hours.
I make about 250 a month.(140 from paycheck and about 110 from tips)
All I have to really worry about is gas, and motorcycle insurance (75 a month)
Also paying a bodybuilding coach as I have plans to compete in men's physique around the third quarter of 2017.
So basically right now i'm looking at about 50-100 a month of just pocket money to do with as I please. Everything I "need" is taken care of.
But I don't want to live as a parasite using my parents money for food and stuff which is why i'm going to school.
>>
>>39864785
OP here again.
I've also gotten a 30k settlement check from a lawyer which is sitting in my savings account currently, which is why i'm really starting to try and educate myself on finance, investing, etc etc
>>
File: 1475181492622.jpg (304KB, 1300x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1475181492622.jpg
304KB, 1300x1032px
I'm 19 and left HS last year before final exams because of depression, anxiety, etc.

For longest while I've been suicidal, unmotivated, uninterested and generally lifeless, but I've been going to therapy and a psychologist and it's helping a lot. Been avoiding the use of medication though.

Started lifting two months ago. I actually feel good about myself for once when I hit PRs.

Reading more. Finishing 1984. Next is the work of Homer or Aurelius' meditations.

Biggest thing is going back to finish my Leaving cert (Irish finals equivalent) starting September to get the points I need for CS.

Sorry being a faggot blogposter.
>>
>>39864929
if you want to invest it, put it in an index fund based on the S&P and let it grow.
>>
>>39864951
Thanks for the tip bro
>>
>>39864935
I'm happy for you, Anon. Especially for not giving into medication immediately as an 'easy way out'.
>>
>>39864929
Buy land. Or buy a gold claim and learn how to do that.
>>
>>39864737
5AM - run 3 miles then shower
6AM eat breakfast
7AM- 4PM - Work with lunch at midday
5PM- Arrive home and start cooking
6PM- eat dinner
7PM-9PM- do w.e the fuck I want

Friday I run 5 miles so I wake up a bit earlier. Im losing weight then going to lift and bulk in spring. Goal is to lose 15 and Il be good.
>>
File: 20161215_130338.jpg (893KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161215_130338.jpg
893KB, 2560x1536px
I need to get a routine because i work at dominos and do /3/ so i need to make sure my life style doesn't make me get fat.
What can i do from home to get defined muscle tone,and bigger arms.
>>
>>39867047
I have never worked out for the soul purpose of getting /fit/
>>
How the fuck can I motivate myself to workout before work? It's the only suitable time I've found to work out at and I cannot consistently do it. Any advice?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.