[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get /fit/. What needs the most work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I want to get /fit/. What needs the most work?
>>
>>39861931
Your face
>>
Need to trim those pubes boy
>>
>>39861931
your mirror
>>
>>39861931
your mentality
>>
>>39861931
1. Shave or trim your pubes. Shit, you have so little bit of hair on your stomach, you should just shave it all off anyway.

You look good for someone who is just starting. Seriously, most people who say they want to get into fitness are usually very overweight or obese.

Do you want to build muscle and get larger? Do you want to be able to run a marathon? Do you just want to look aesthetic and feel good? What do you want to do?
>>
Your life
>>
>>39861980
I wanna gain muscle mass
>>
>>39862010
Ok. Go read the stickied thread and start researching PROPER ways to bulk up. I cant help you because I'm a swim/cardio fag but you can easily find the proper way to:

1. Work out without injuring yourself
2. Cutting out work outs that are bullshit
3. Eating correctly

If you plan everything and do it right, you will see results. Again, you are starting at a big advantage because you arnt a fat fuck.
>>
>>39861931
You look good mate.
Just need some work on core, pecs, shoulders could look wider. Also legs and arms. Big arms are important. Back.
>>
>>39861931
everything
>>
>>39861980
>Do you just want to look aesthetic and feel good?
what's the routine for this?
>>
>>39861931
Nothing, you are beautiful. Stay just the way you are.
>>
>>39861931

Just be yourself ;)
>>
>>39862341
High intensity swimming 3 to 4 times a week (each workout abut an hour long) and cut down caloric intake to 2100 calories daily. The workouts will burn at least 3000 calories a week and you will look and feel fucking amazing. It's very high profit, small risk as well as long as you start slow and work your way up. Very small chance for injuries and it works out everything.

You have to cut your hair short though because the chlorine turns it to straw. It will get rid of any zits though :)
>>
>>39862336
This. Every other answer is wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.