[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NoBed/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>2017
>still sleeping on a mattress and ruining your posture
>not sleeping on the floor with a neutral spine saving your muscles, tendons and ligaments

Who /NoBed/ 2017 here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMNgSDEwp24
>>
>>39858846
any more science to back that up?
>>
I don't think I want a guy with a neck like that telling me anything about spinal alignment.
>>
>>39858846

>He doesn't sleep standing like a giraffe
>>
>>39858865
Not OP but I have my own anecdotal support if that means anything. I couldn't sleep for months and wasted a shit ton of money on any mattress I could find, just because I was unable to sleep. Went to a family wedding and there wasn't any beds or couches left and didn't get a hotel for some reason, so I slept on the floor and it felt great. Found it gives me way better lumbar support and helped me sleep comfortably so I just started sleeping on the floor. Still keep a bed though just to not look retarded.

My only gripe is that if you have shoulder problems/impingement, sleeping on your side or even just at an angle is going to fuck you up. Wouldn't recommend it in that case. I'd give it a try for a few nights and see what you think.
>>
File: lonesome-george_2.jpg (120KB, 840x400px) Image search: [Google]
lonesome-george_2.jpg
120KB, 840x400px
>>39858868
Don't laugh at him, he's the last of his kind.
>>
You should acutally be sleeping in the softest bed you can find.
>>
>>39858888
nice quads, and yea I had something similar. Though not quite. I only slepts on an old matress, and it felt better than on the bed with those wooden things that make it even more comfortable.

But right now my biggest issue is me waking up with bloodless arms lol, because I sleep on them.
>>
>>39858893
heh
>>
>>39858865
No but you can back that ass up.
>>
>>39859103
y-you too
>>
The past few weeks i've been sleeping without a pillow and noticed that I have way less neck pain.

Why
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.