[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get /fit/ without reading the sticky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

how to get /fit/ without reading the sticky
>>
File: 1446574784.jpg (76KB, 420x315px)
1446574784.jpg
76KB, 420x315px
>>39857514
eat less, move more
>>
that was a question/request btw, how do I do it? I just want to play video games and eat whatever I want but still be skinny and have abs/biceps.
>>
>>39857521
dubs and you fap to this
>>
>>39857521
Unless you're skinny. Then you eat more and move more.
>>
>>39857534
judging by op's laziness, I'd say its fair to assume hes not gonna die of being skinny any time soon.
>>
>>39857521
Sauce?
>>
BUMP

stop hogging all the secrets
>>
>>39857522
Paper maché some type of full body cast and just leave your hands, feet, and head exposed.
Never take it off lest people discover your lies.
>>
read a fucking sticky you dumb faggot peace of shit
>>
File: 1455259491117.png (3MB, 1119x2590px)
1455259491117.png
3MB, 1119x2590px
>>39857514
>>
>>39857522
well truth is you can smoke 20 cigarets a day eat taco with greasy chees dip and mcdonalds and still be ripped to the bone if you have some willpower. It all comes down to carlies in/carlies out (eg how much you eat versus how much you burn in one day), you may have noticed that a lot of nerds are actually pretty skinny due to being to lazy to make enough food. Meanwhile look at the jersey shore gang, smoke and drinking their way to an early grave but still in decent shape

use the "If it fits my macros" website and find out how much you need to eat a day to lose or gain weight. If you want a simple workout program download Stronglifts app and add crunches and pullups. If you want to look something like Brad Pitt in fight club you eat at a calorie deficit (depending if you're fat or superskinny) run a mile or so a day and do bodyweight excersises (pushups, crunches, pullups).

Just make sure you get enough proteins and you can do what the fuck you wanna do (not really, but kinda )
>>
>>39857521
>implying I need dubs to fap to this
>>
>>39861127
What language are you speaking?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.