[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >another year >another year with no gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>2017
>another year
>another year with no gf
>>
>put in zero effort
>nothing changes
rrreeee
>>
File: IMG_0125.gif (2MB, 320x382px)
IMG_0125.gif
2MB, 320x382px
>>
>>39856967
You wouldn't know what to do even if you get one.

Just be content that you don't have an ex-gf who destroyed your social circle.
>>
>>39856980
really makes my neurons fire
>>
>>39857333
This
>>
>>39857333
trips of truth right here

grass is always greener, OP
>>
>>39857333
>just be happy about basically not being a viable, alive human
Do you lads just tell incels this to prevent another ER? You know just as well as me that it's bullshit.
>>
>>39856967
i almost got one last year so i will get one this year
>>
File: 1476897895633s.jpg (2KB, 83x125px)
1476897895633s.jpg
2KB, 83x125px
> at NY party last night
> invited grill
> she brings girl friend
> get first NY kiss in years
> girls start arguing and fighting
> continues whole night
> had to just leave them
> mfw
>>
File: .jpg (10KB, 196x225px)
.jpg
10KB, 196x225px
>>39856967
>2017
>fucked 3 different girls this week. one gifted me a bathing suit.
>have 2 other 16yr old fresh pussy waiting on the side while i decide if going to jail is worth
>planing to fuck a lot more this 2 remaining months
>>
friendliy remainder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.
>>
>>39856967
>meet with girl I knew from high school and still are quite friends, been always very close but never in full relationship
> 8/10, but I dont expect anything from it
> knows that I am khv autistic fag, but not ugly I dare to say
> says she wants to fuck me, but we have nowhere to go, but w/e we do it next time
>she mentions about wanting to being in relationship with me previously
>dont take it too seriously, but now I try to follow up on it
> She suddenly change mind says she wants no relationship
> I am quite confused and damaged
>TFW starting 2k17 with feels I did not ask for, but at least I am not KHV anymore...only V lol
>>
It's not worth it. Chased a gf for my entire life, got it 4 years ago, just realised how it all died 2 years ago on my side but kept going. Now I feel empty and I see what I've missed and lost because of it. I don't know what I feel anymore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.