[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having into account a fit body, how important is to be /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pepe see you.jpg (29KB, 660x574px)
pepe see you.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
Having into account a fit body, how important is to be /fa/?
>>
Just as important
>>
It's incredibly not hard. If you just follow a couple of fashion websites, even a cursory read from time to time will keep you looking trendy. If you're UK based, fashionbeans are really good. I didn't realise it until recently but at the start of a season, companies release "lookbooks" I think they're called and its like, a picture book with models wearing outfits in different social situations. You can just look at them, see if you think it would suit you, click on it and you can order the whole thing, and take it back for free if you don't like it.
>>
>>39855782
yeah, but I'm not asking if learning to be fa is hard.

I'm asking how important is to be fa to pickup girls.
>>
It's not that important. As long as you don't dress like a sperg nobody will care.
>Wow that jacket and those shoes make me want to fuck him
>Said no woman ever
>>
Being /fa/ is easier than being /fit/
>>
>>39855796
is not that important is not the same as is not important.
>>
>>39855804
bit its faster, if you want to look good focus on stlye first then when your jacked its not as important
>>
>>39855686
no sonic shirts senpai
>>
The only thing that matters is having a good fit (tight but not tight enough that it looks like you're going out to a gay bar) and not wearing meme clothes. That means no cargo shorts, graphic tees, long white socks, fedoras, tennis shoes, etc.

Also I try to avoid stuff that has a brand name on it unless it's athletic wear.
>>
>>39855686
That depends on what your goal is.
If it is being attractive, then it's not about being /fit og /fa, then it's about being an interresting human being (if she is within your league) - you have to be wholesome.
>>
/fa/ and /fit/ actually work in synergy with each other. An attractive body makes clothes look better, and good clothes enhance an aestethic body
>>
>>39856408
That quote by Rick Owens about being fit that they post on /fa/ made me want to become fit, and I personally hate his clothes.
>>
>>39855686
Its like a stat multiplier. If you look good, you look good, but if you look good and dress good, youll look better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.