[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember anons....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: gym-jan1.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
gym-jan1.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
Tomorrow there will be gyms around the country full of people wanting to change their lives for the better.

People sitting on the benches not sure of the appropriate rep schemes.

People getting under a barbell unsure of safe and proper form.

People on various pieces of cardio equipment not sure how to pace and push themselves.

Instead of resenting these people, remember you were once as DYEL and newfag as them.

Someone once reached out to you and made a positive influence in your fitness life.

Tomorrow you have the chance to pay it forward and make a positive difference in someone's life. Don't miss the opportunity.

Remember, strong people don't put others down; they lift them up.
>>
File: 1481842848457.jpg (466KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1481842848457.jpg
466KB, 2448x3264px
>>39855215
That's dumb, it should be common sense if you go into a gym don't do stuff you don't know how to do, even though if you don't know how to bench or squat youre pretty much retarded because those are the two most basic exercises. No excuses
>>
>>39855215
I'm going to grab clueless skelly and OHP him for reps
>>
>>39855215
why would i help someone on cardio
and why is some dyel sitting on my fucking bench!!
>>
>>39855215
Forget New Year's Day, new peeps already poured into my gym this last week, it doesn't seem to be letting up.
>>
>>39855244
Thats not fair. It seems obvious to you because you (I assume) regularly go to the gym. OP is right, these people had something in their lives that signaled to them that they aren't healthy.

Most people don't go to the gym. If they used to, it may have been years or decades ago. All they know is the following: They aren't healthy. People go to the gym to be healthy. So they take that step.

If someone needs help getting fit, they should be helped, better that then seeing this poor shmuck give up and laugh at them in a few years time in a fat people hate thread.
>>
>>39855244
brap
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.