[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Fitness??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: oo.jpg (63KB, 693x810px) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
63KB, 693x810px
Had a question for you guys. Is Planet Fitness really as bad as folks make it out to be? Meaning, would any of you (or do any of you) workout there? The reason I ask is I just accepted a contract position with a consulting firm that will require a long commute in a very high traffic area. What I want to do is leave my house super early and workout somewhere. There is a Planet Fitness literally within a couple of miles of my destination and it's only 10$/mo! Can you actually lift there and exert yourself without getting 'spoken to' or, worse, kicked out?
>>
>>39854965
It's only for overweight land whales that want to walk on the treadmill.
>>
>>39854965
Most don't have squat racks or allow deadlifts, which is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
The one by me:
1. Has dumbbells that stop at 70 lbs
2. Has exclusively smith machines for squats
3. Has ZERO benches/barbells

If you're a cardio bunny or a fatass wanting to throw around some 10 lb dumbbells, it's your home.
>>
>>39854965

Yes.
One was just built near me, and I went to tour the place because Im out of a gym until my college campus re-opens from the holidays.
>im also poor

Anyway.
Its an adult daycare center. Everything is purple and yellow. There is no equipment to exercise with and no trainers on site.
>not that they'd help matters..

>>39854998
Everything this guy lists is true.
>>
File: 1477280727331.jpg (302KB, 1099x987px) Image search: [Google]
1477280727331.jpg
302KB, 1099x987px
>>39854965
also no bench...

a gym with no bench...

like a bro has to bench press...

but they have no bench...
>>
>>39855393
> *PAAAAAAAARRFFFFPP*
>>
As long as you don't grunt super loud, don't slam your weights down, or wear ripped shirts that only cover 20% of your body you'll be fine.
>>
>>39854965
Remember that PF is a franchise and can vary by location.
>>
>>39854965
I have really long hair, and it gets really frizzy when I work out (even when I tie it back) and I get super self conscious about it, so I tend to wear a hat, yes, backwards, at the gym instead.

My friend has a black pass (it's cheaper than paying for a gym and tanning in her eyes, but whatever), and took me along with her one day because you're allowed to bring a buddy.

I got halfway through a set of lat pulls before a trainer came over and asked me to turn my hat around or take it off because it was against policy and they didn't want to promote anything that could possibly be gang related.

I'm blessed that the gym I go to is open 24 hours, and staffed hours are only 7am-10pm so I can lift in the early morning in peace. It's $34/mo, but it's worth the extra cash imho
>>
File: image.jpg (586KB, 1536x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586KB, 1536x2304px
>>39855789
I bet you looked really fucking scary with that hat bro
>>
File: 1483056058723.png (555KB, 541x558px)
1483056058723.png
555KB, 541x558px
>>39854965
SEE FOR YOURSELF.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0
>>
>>39855963
Considering I'm a 5'4" white girl?

I had everyone shitting themselves.
>>
>>39854998
>>39855329
>>39855393
mine has multiple benches...

>>39855745
ah ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.