[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saitama workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

guys im overweight like 115 kg how do you think the saitama training routine will influence me will i get any loose skin etc.
>>
You'd probably die, family. Do it but with smaller sets and work up, it's actually very balanced tho not >Zyzz A E S T H E T I C S tier
>>
File: 2016-12-30_22.06.53.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-30_22.06.53.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
115 here also mate. Been dieting now for abut a month. Counting kj. I'm running at least 30min a day, plus lifting plus eating under 7000kj.
>>
>>39854858
if you can handle it, the Saitama workout is much more effective than the workouts parroted here. The faggots on /fit/ can't handle the volume. When I was able to do the full Saitama workout with no rests I became notably shredded. /fit/ can't do more than 5 reps without resting, but they focus on heavy lifting which gives these guys that ugly bloated look with fake muscles.
>>
>>39855606
/fit/ has become form over function, sad but true

zyzz fucked us
>>
Read the sticky, you fat fuck. There's a goddamn dinosaur running back and forth. How can you miss
>>
>>39855753
It's true.
Watched a doc on Eddie Hall the strongman. Some of the strongest men in the world, deadlifting upwards of 1000lbs and OHP almost half of that, but all I could focus on was the gyno and fucking beergut some of the bastards had.
Pic related, Zydrunas Savickas, who has won EVERY major strongman competition at least once, and in a powerlifting competition lifted 2200+lbs. 6'3" and 400lbs, and he just looks like a fat fuck.
>>
File: Zydrunas Savickas lifting weight.jpg (320KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Zydrunas Savickas lifting weight.jpg
320KB, 685x1024px
>>39855890
Fuck, forgot pic. Ultimate strongfat
>>
>>39854858
losing weight is just counting calories

it helps to not eat garbage
it helps to do cardio
it helps to lift weights
all 3 of the above will help you not look like complete shit and be healthier

do literally whatever you want as long as youre on a deficit
>>
>>39855890
>>39855905
you missed the point and took it all the way in the other direction.

i understand though, i really didnt properly express my stance on this mess of a board. to spare you a paragraph of keyboard swordsmanship ill just

TL;DR the /fit/ board is 10% fitness and 90% delusion, what yall niggas need to do is focus on body chemistry, lifestyle, and mental health.
>>
Seems like perfect pre-military training
>>
>>39854858

how tall are you?

you know a midget weighting 100kg will look like a fucking ball againts a 190cm guy that will look slighty overweight or even skelly

anyway, saitama workout is not real, if you have no experience in training you could fuck up your back, elbows and knees.

You poor? try Starting Bodyweight Training, is free is progressive and you could get a little strenght on the side.

After that you could keep doing SBT with progressions until you die or try some gymnastic movements.

You have money and a gym close? Unironically read Starting Strenght learn the main lifts and keep going from there.

Count your calories, begin eating healthy and then reduce your calories intake looking at books or charts on the internet, remember you have to take on account your daily activities, your workout, your sexual life and lifestyle before choosing the right caloric quantity of your day.

You are set anon, all depends on you. And get out of /fit/, it's a shitpool of fags.
>>
>>39854858
When you can do a set of 20 push ups, you're better off elevating your feet to increase the weight than just increasing the number you can do. Same with squats, if you can do 20 bodyweight squats it's time to move on to pistol squat progression exercises. Sit ups are a meme, a good plank drill is better. Running that much, especially as a fat as fatass, will wreck your knees. Better to alternate between walking and jogging, then do HIIT (sprints/hill sprints) when you get to a healthier weight.

Or you can do a meme workout like in your mangoes. Don't let me stop you, though, as it's better than doing nothing.
>>
>>39855606
Hahahaha. You own a set of katanas too?
You got a black belt in ninjutsu?
>>
>>39854858
That's something he pulled out of his ass to impress Genos. He's a cantonese cave painting with superpowers. Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>39855447
DISGUSTING
>>
File: awww yeah.gif (292KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
awww yeah.gif
292KB, 500x335px
>>39854858
The Saitama training is very effective, it forces the amino-acids in your body to burn fat faster, and the whole regimen forces your body to use up cellulite alongside fat.

Meaning it will tighten your skin in phases where other training regimen would threaten you with loose skin or force you on downtime.

It also polishes your joints, fostering nerve-development, and strengthening vein-structure. Not to mention it is fucking cheap, literally no extra costs are needed. This is why everyone is trying to sweep it under the rug.
>>
that is a very good and balanced functional health routine. if everyone did it, obesity would drop into nonexistence and health expenditure would drop precipitously. it wont make you a bodybuilder, but it will get you healthy
>>
File: zydrunas-savickas-1-1068x657.jpg (111KB, 1068x657px) Image search: [Google]
zydrunas-savickas-1-1068x657.jpg
111KB, 1068x657px
>>39855890
>>39855905
>looks like a fat fuck
BREAKING NEWS, THIS JUST IN
BIG Z NOT FAT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.