[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronda on suicide watch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Bye Bye Bitch.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bye Bye Bitch.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
Ronda on suicide watch.
>>
>>39852926
She's mediocre with good marketing.

Tbh we should stop segregating sports by gender too. It's 2016.
>>
File: 1483166723102.gif (3MB, 409x319px) Image search: [Google]
1483166723102.gif
3MB, 409x319px
>>39852949
Mediocre, she wishes. Look at this shit. She is flat out garbage but muh feminism forced everyone to ride her dick like she was the next jesus. It's embarrassing to watch, like a child throwing punches
>>
>>39852972
I was being nice.

Still. 3 million for getting your ass kicked isn't a bad deal.
>>
File: Lels.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
Lels.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
This bitch said she could beat Floyd Mayweather.
>>
File: Fat Ronda.jpg (78KB, 588x707px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Ronda.jpg
78KB, 588x707px
How fat is she going to get this time?
>>
>>39853039
Just bulking
>>
>>39853039
Cultivating mass, bro.
>>
File: 1468853497937.jpg (254KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468853497937.jpg
254KB, 640x640px
>>39853039
>>39853055
That's the problem though, taking into account her smaller frame compared to other female fighters of the same weight class, lower muscle mass, and higher body fat, she's far outclassed if it becomes a battle of striking, which for some reason she's decided to try and make her main style.
When it comes to speed, reflexes, bone density, muscle mass, and even toughness by other female fighters of the same weight class she just can't hold a torch to them.
Now every fighter knows since Holm that the only thing you need is good standing game and good grappling defence and you can give her a run for her money, if not completely dominate her as he standing game is complete garbage.
All she's become now is a stepping stone, and if these fights haven't proven to be insightful for her to lose the bravado and actually seek out new coaches, get serious with training/fighting, and actually be humble, then she's an absolute lost cause and will never make a comeback the rest of the decade, and maybe ever.
>>
>>39853207
I did not read your post but holly shit, imagine those two naked and fucking each other's brains out with strap-ons...
>>
>>39852972
she beat other women to become famous. can't see how that's feminism.
>>
>>39852926
>When you realize you were always a can crusher
>>
File: BeforeAfter.png (654KB, 588x587px) Image search: [Google]
BeforeAfter.png
654KB, 588x587px
>>39853039

She actually looked jacked as fuck compared to her last fight. Didn't help her one bit though...

https://oddshot.tv/shot/Uzqca3xmca1FrLoqGZNbZHKB
>>
>women
>fighters
>>
>>39852972
Why would feminism allow for an unfair advantage for one female athlete to rise above other female athlete?

If anything, men are behind her success because she's hotter than most female fighters.
>>
I wanted the fight to go even five seconds longer and see that bitch actually get knocked the fuck out. She thinks she is so great and can beat anyone well this proves she is nothing but a gimmick and will never fight again in the ufc.
>>
>>39852981
she got way more than 3 million mate, could be more like 5-6 depending how well the ppv sold
>>
>>39853964
no amount of bodyfat reduction was gonna retrain her years of "soft" training (olympian/non-"combat" sport)
>>
>>39852972
>Look at this shit

That's a technique used in training to help prevent injury when striking. If you've ever punched anyone, you'll know that your wrists can turn and rotate around the curvature of their face. With enough force, you can hyper extend and injure yourself.

disclaimer: I made that up, she's terrible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.