[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

survival of the /fit/test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: vsco_102314.jpg (193KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
vsco_102314.jpg
193KB, 640x1136px
itt: reproductive fitness

how many girls did you mate with in the last year?

>me
>0

not even autistic, I just can't form bonds to people.

pic related it's a fine example of the specimen gf. having a gf similar to this indicates a high level of /fit/ness, unlike me
>>
>>39852863
oh and btw if the girl was not qt she only counts as 0.5 points
>>
>>39852863
Bitch tried to cuck me so I went full nigger and beat the shit out of the guy.
>>
>>39852863
same as last year
and the year before
i don't even care at this point. My sister will breed, thats a quarter of my genes. Also have lots of extended family
>>
>>39852863
>not even autistic, I just can't form bonds with people
That's autism buddy.
>>
>>39853161
but I know quite well what things are acceptable to say and what things are not, autists don't know and end up offending people all the time
>>
Just 2. I spent most of the year committed to someone who really didn't deserve that much of my time. Might be able to make something work at this NYE thing tonight. I'm back in my hometown and this chick who'll be there used to be super into me before I left.
>>
Two, dumped my now ex and got a new gf who is 1000x better with none of the red flags I should have noticed with the last one.

Sex was fine with either of them, but I'm a lot happier with the current so it makes everything more satisfying.
>>
>>39852863
1, same person I've ever slept with. Spent new year trying to tell her to make her mind up about whether to go out or stay in, drink or not drink because i really dont care about being out. Ended up her not drinking after we ordered an expensive round in a club full of sober muslims preying for drunk girls then going her and her going to sleep refusing sex.

Dont be too upset about being single, there's pros to both.
>>
I lost count
>>
>>39854714
> expecting a girl to make her mind up

You'll be much happier if you just say what you want and let her make her mind up.
>>
>>39852863
Fucked 2, got blown by another one, got jerked in a hostel lobby by a 4th and missed the opportunity to fuck one of my dream girls*

Asides from the last one, the other four were tinder bitches, all of them fat, all of them with shitty profile pics. When I met up with them I would always say to myself "Just do it, it will help you retain confidence for when the need arises"

Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't fuck fat bitches.

*we dated when we were 15, never got to fuck her, 9 years later after not talking in that time she called me because she was coming through my town for a day. Moved on her 5 minutes after meeting up, bring her home with shitty excuse, halway through undressing her she feels guilty because of some boyfriend I hadn't heard about, leaves)
>>
I'm female, but I mated with 0 men. I went on dates with maybe 5? Turned down second dates because I don't fall for people easily and I'm hung up on a particular somebody.
>>
>>39855232
**My only solace is that this has been my first year single after a 5 year relationship with a nice girl. After those 5 years I had become a fattie. I'm down 50 pounds since june. Still have 40 more to go. So I'm hoping tinder will get better for me once I get to a healthy weight...
>>
>>39852863
>Girls
>Guys
To be fair, had lots of dudes giving me jello shots and hitting me up or flirting with me. Semi successful year, looking forward to 2017 when I actually hit my goal, gonna try and get a BF. Done with women.
>>
>>39855273
are you dude or dudette?
>>
>>39855276
Dude, going for twink mode. Small frame so I'm gonna make the best of what I got. Gonna be ez mode to get dudes once I reach goal in March or April.
>>
>>39853101
Story? :D
>>
3, just lost my virginity in September
>>
i tried to fuck on this weird hipster thot yesterday night but i was so wasted i had whiskey dick lmao. Could only semi fuck her (this has happened so many times for me, but I don't count them as real fucks.)

She ended up comforting me and saying it was okay and not to worry and don't think about it, we laid naked and talked about random shit and cuddled and she kissed me on the fucking forehead.

I sound like the ultimate beta, but omfg I tried so hard to not fall in love.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.