[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag thread what do you guys recommend I buy when I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Conor-mcgregor.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Conor-mcgregor.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
Poorfag thread

what do you guys recommend I buy when I have only 40 dollars left over each month for food?

I also live in ontario canada and food is a lot more expensive here than in the states
>>
>>39851890
A knife so you can rob people and use their money to buy food.
>>
>>39851890
A gym membership
>>
>>39851915
Gym membership here is 55 a month, I can't afford that
>>
>>39851911
I've almost got to that point because I'm sick of my bank account having a negative balance at the end of each month
>>
>>39851911
Honestly, do this op
Wear gloves and a hoodie/mask and you should be golden
Just be quick about it, dont give them the opportunity to kick your ass, and only take cash or briefcases
>>
>>39851911
Canadians don't commit crimes they'd be saying sorry the whole time
>>
You can probably go to a food bank and tell them you had a tough month, it shouldn't happen again, and you're not on drugs. They should help you out a bit.
>>
>>39852093
It's a tough month every month for me financially and since I have a job the food bank won't give me anything, it's only for welfare people
>>
Cheaper cuts of meat, such as chicken thighs and drumstick. Rice, beans, broccoli.
>>
>>39851890
Iktf OP and I buy rice and potatoes and eggs

I live off of those 3 things
>>
Try dumpster diving. Many times the food is still in sealed packages
>>
File: vegan.png (72KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.png
72KB, 184x184px
>>39851890
canadian here, i eat eggs bagels rice, all dirty cheap great for bulking

you can also buy cheap bulk jerky that does wonders

>tfw membership is 55
>tfw controlled by debt libs
>>
>>39851890

poor canafag as well. get a big bag of rice. not that minute rice shit, but actual rice. eggs for protein, dried beans, turkeys can usually be found for pretty cheap this time of year. even up here in Ft. McMurray, I can grab a 5kg turkey for under $10. you also need to be hitting up the local food banks.
>>
>>39852101

this is bullshit. food banks will help anyone who comes to them.
>>
>>39852149
That's just what I've been told man, people I work with says they won't give you anything if you have a job
>>
Rice in bulk. Chicken in bulk as well, if you can afford it, then just have chicken and rice every day.
>>
>>39852297
Its not like they will.call your boss, just say what they wanna hear how hard is that
>>
save it and do be fucking stupid spending it on protein powder
>>
>>39852395
I don't buy protein powder
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.