[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: zKING ASS.jpg (55KB, 540x720px)
zKING ASS.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
How do I get my gf to have an ass like this?
>>
What ass?
>>
>>39849370
Have her be an 11 year old boy
>>
>>39849370

Kill her and hope she reincarnates with that ass.
>>
*brrrrrrp*
>>
File: king4.jpg (113KB, 960x960px)
king4.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>>39849377
>>39849379
>>39849391
how many squats are needed?
>>
>>39849399
I know women are very strange and foreign as a creature in general but what the actual fuck is going on in this picture?
>>
>>39849370
Yo, where did you find this poc? Girl from Belgium she looks like my ex, same yaucht, ass, shoulders, back, traps and hair.
>>
>>39849399
She doesn't squat. That ass is pure genetics.
>>
File: king5.jpg (30KB, 360x443px)
king5.jpg
30KB, 360x443px
>>39849620
this her?
>>
>>39849595

Looks like 'pin the dong on the hunkey'
>>
>>39849635
fuck, really?
>>
>>39849644
No, checked her pics again. Not the same yaught. (her daddy is rich)
>>39849652
Yes it is. Squats can help thou. But dat ass is genetics and genetics only.
>>
>>39849652
Dude come on
Genetics for girls is VERY important
ive met girls with godly asses, i mean asses to die for and they were god given
ive also met girls who squat a shit ton, do their stupid ass excercises and still have no ass or an ugly ass

Genetics is important for girls too, same as for dudes but girls get away with having poor genetics as it only makes dating harder but not impossible
>>
>>39849370
You need an expensive boat anon.
>>
Cut it off that girl and sew it to your gf
>>
>>39849370
use dread game

got really buff, start talking to other girls, your gf will start hitting the gym, or not, and then you're better off without her
>>
>>39849370
You DON'T. You either like her for who she is or you stop seeing her and go out with someone else. As if you can get anyone else
>considers women to be 'fixer-uppers'
You do know women pull this shit on men all the time, right? And we hate it? And you want to do that to your gf? Are you fucking HIGH?

Be glad you have one at all and stop trying to 'fix' her, you faggot.
>>
>>39849668
>yaught
Fucking hell.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.