[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Year's Eve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Bout_to_nut.jpg (32KB, 650x453px)
Bout_to_nut.jpg
32KB, 650x453px
>Have cystic acne
>small cyst chilling under my right eye
>Decide to pop it so it would deflate before new year's eve
>wake up today
>cyst gotten bigger
>cyst is red as a tomato
>it's so big that my right eye is 1/3 shut
>makeup doesn't do shit
>big party tonight, everyone will be there
>Be buff as shit, but have really bad self-esteem because of acne
>don't know if I should go

Maybe I'll just stay home
Fuck my life
>>
Has anyone here beaten acne before?
>>
Tried ice, didn't work. Help
>>
File: solidmetal.jpg (23KB, 500x281px)
solidmetal.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
>>39849288

Where's your eye patch ?
>>
>>39849315
Yes, go to the dermatologist and they will hook you up. First day I went there I walked out with 2 prescriptions. Only took a couple weeks to see lots of results. Also change pillowcases every other night.
>>
>>39849315
minocyclene and doxicyclene from dermatologist
>>
>>39849288
people are gonna be staring right at it when they talk to you or just glance at you. are you ready for that? like you have herpes on your face. sucks to be you
>>
>>39849822
on a serious note, have you tried to figure out what is causing the acne? diet, stress, clean sheets, hygiene or just pre disposed

making an appt with the dermo will help in the long run with clearing your face and helping your self esteem/confidence
>>
>>39849288
Pic?
>>
>>39849288
Just go with an eye patch and say you had an accident. Who knows, perhaps they even like it.
>>
>>39849288
Just grab an eye patch, and make up a story. Either that or sterilize a needle a pop the cyst
>>
Paint it blue
Say you got in a fight
Post tits
>>
>>39849288
go to dermatologist, get accutane; it sucks for a few months but it will eventually clear your acne.
>>
>>39849288
You should realize 2 or 3 days later no one will give a fuck about the party, your eye, or anything else that happens tonight.
>>
>>39849315
W A S H I N G Y O U R F A C E
>>
>>39851122
THIS! Get accutane you're going to have dry skin and look like jeff the killer, but it works! I had Bacne and it cleared my back in less than 5 months.
>>
File: 1481589161703.jpg (183KB, 1922x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1481589161703.jpg
183KB, 1922x1035px
>>39849288
>>39849404
Literally the only short term solution you have is to stick a bandaid on it and say you accidentally ran face first into a tree branch or work bench or something.

Make it something that allows you to seem like less of an autismo when someone asks you about it.

>I decided to go for a hike the other day, I slipped on some ice and brought my face down right on a broken tree branch.

>I was working on *something* when I dropped *some part* off of the table. My first reaction was to try to catch it before it hit the ground and I ended up smacking my face on the table.

>I was bottoming for Chad and he was being really rough, he ended up thrusting me straight into the corner of my dresser.
>>
>>39851246
the worst i had was dry lips, i'd wake up with a cracked bloody lip. But that was maybe for a few weeks then it got better, i went through tubs of aquaphor on my lips
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.