[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nose job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Nose-tutorial-15-1.jpg (12KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nose-tutorial-15-1.jpg
12KB, 600x400px
if you knew that your godawful nose was the one thing keeping you from being 8+/10, would you do it?

that's literally the one big problem with my face. my sister had one and she looks way better (I'm a guy).

I've already done everything I possibly can - years of bulking and cutting I'm now shredded and fairly aesthetic.
>>
>>39849151
I'm very tempted to desu. I look good mostly everywhere else.
>>
>>39849173
Keep in mind that if you fuck up you will end up Michael Jackson-tier. Pretty much the lowest tier, bro.
>>
If you do it, go to a talented plastic surgeon like Dr. Rizk. It will cost more than a more general plastic surgeon or a Dr. who you may find locally. He has a background in art (which all plastic surgeons should be required to have) and he actually sculpts the cartilage and opposed to just cutting pieces out/off and stitching the nose back together and hoping it heals well. Just look at his results compared to others. I'm not a shill, I've just done my research.
>>
How can we judge if you don't post your face? Blot out your eyes if you have to. It may not even worth it and a huge waste of money for you for all we know.
>>
>>39849151
>would you
No, I wouldn't.
I would dislike myself for being so vain that I'd get surgery done that I don't need.
Not judging or anything, by the way, I'm not as hard on others as I am on myself.
>>
do not go cheap on this

a bad nose job will fuck you up for life
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
dont do it a small nose looks super feminine, lose weight so you get that angular pointy look on your nose
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.